overall
n/a
RATINGS: 874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

paulmcharris (7) - USA - AUG 24, 2002 does not count
"I can drink about half a can before I start puking"

strictlydomed (34) - Vancouver, Washington, USA - AUG 24, 2002
Don’t like it.....only good for drinking games! Still its "nasty ice"

drismyhero (815) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - AUG 16, 2002
I can’t believe they actually say ’subpremium-priced’ in the description for this beer. Why don’t they just straight up say ’this is dirt cheap because we payed our employees to piss in the beer vats and market it as beer.’ Don’t drink this. I can’t believe I did.

gargoyle32 (8) - Escondido, California, USA - AUG 12, 2002 does not count
I wish there were zeros in the ratings sections. This isn’t beer....it’s garbage, pure undeniable filth. This was a college student special (’Nattie Ice’) where I went to school and I routinely talked smack to all of my friends that would buy this cheap trash.

Wiseblood (700) - Clarksville, Tennessee, USA - AUG 4, 2002
Good if you’ve run out of money and want to get buzzed pretty fast.But otherwise, there is really no reason to drink this, unless you forgot what cheap beer tastes like. And suprisingly, this has a better taste than most beer in that category.

0.7
MOboy (504) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - JUL 25, 2002
Beer it is not. Alcohol laden water it is.

blank (996) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUL 23, 2002
is this really bear? do you really want beer that is cheaper then a case of pepsi.

morebier4me (140) - New York, USA - JUL 23, 2002
I buy this in 30 packs, but it hurts me big time.

vader99 (1) - USA - JUL 21, 2002 does not count
Im sorry, i love natie ice there is just something about it that makes it so good, the price is untouchable and the amount of alcohol in the beer is wonderful, i like getting drunk and for cheap, this beer has my vote

1.4
Zach Diesel (906) - Sisters, Oregon, USA - JUL 21, 2002
The deuce of choice for a whole generation, plus the most bang for your buck, literally, $1 otd at sami’s, nasty but I have to admit it tasted amazing after the 40 of Iceman, god I need a paycheck