overall
n/a
RATINGS: 889   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Buschs exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

mjmurphy2 (85) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 22, 2002
if only i could give it a zero, after I drank this I gave up beer and switched to wine and mixed drinks this beer made me ill. literally.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dankfor20 (193) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUN 11, 2002
of all the beers that suck t his ones suckyness isnt as bad as the rest

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
ludi (32) - Reston, Virginia, USA - JUN 10, 2002
Its good after five of them. Initially though, it tastes like somebody already drank it.

mattduling (64) - Fairmont, West Virginia, USA - JUN 7, 2002
O MY GOD this is pure SHIT, PURE SHIT I SAY!

cathcacr (647) - Oregon, USA - JUN 3, 2002
My most vivid memory of this particular liquid, besides the oily alcohol presence, is of puking it all up into a toilet after about 4 of em. For some strange reason I havent had any since.

Brew4Dug (139) - Houston, Texas, USA - JUN 3, 2002
This is the absolute worst beer I have ever had. Bad mistake. I would rather drink out of a Port-O-potty in a West Virginia campground.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beerschnob99 (4) - USA - MAY 31, 2002 does not count
There exist not words in the English Language to describe how awful this beer is. Ill tell you a quick story: My buddy and wanted to drink late at night around 12pm. The only place open was a gas station. Since he was the only one with a fake id, he went in solo. We had 7 bucks and had decided that we were going to have to settle for a six pack of something decent like Corona. Well, being younsters and thus inexperienced in the art of beer, he couldnt believe that you could get a 12 pack for about 6 bucks! We got back to the party. I forced down 4 and 2/3 the way through the fifth, my body found itself lunging over the balcony railing and disposing of the vile urine. My buddy made fun of me for being a pussy. I told him to go fuck himself and that I was going to bed. In the morning, he notified me that he had hurled about 10 minutes after I had. Serves him right huh. At this point it was obvious that neither of us were going to be drinking the last 3 beers, we tried to give them to a bum, but he refused to accept them. Anyway, this beer is awful. Dont even think about it.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 30, 2002
This is the urine taken from the stalls of the Budweiser brewery mensroom.

JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - MAY 30, 2002
Ok, so its natural light, but more alcoholic. Go college! I mean, enjoy your legal date rape drug in a can. This sux.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 29, 2002
This is alcohol with a beer flavor additive, then they add new can taste to top it off. It doesn’t waste any time reaching the brain-housing group… it hits hard and stays there for a long time. (almost to long) definitely a beer for one who is in need of a buzz quickly who has no time for taste or caring about hops or character