overall
n/a
RATINGS: 874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

1.1
chong (10) - Ligonier, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 10, 2002
this stuff downright sucks and u taste it the whole next day

Slush99 (6) - USA - MAR 9, 2002 does not count
Better than bud as far as party beers go. If it were my only choice for a drinking beer, I would choose not to drink.

0.6
CrotchMonkey99 (40) - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 6, 2002
this is awful...my god if you could sell a worse beer i’d be impressed...if you drink this it better be because you just wanna get drunk quick

noy-zee (63) - Minnesota, USA - MAR 6, 2002
’has a smooth taste’, my ass. my colon still hasn’t forgiven me.

0.9
wholesomegrits99 (17) - Brookings,, South Dakota, USA - MAR 4, 2002
Total shit. Just horrid. Il me degoute. High alcohol content, though. Flows well through a bong.

Cutlass (51) - Galloway, Ohio, USA - MAR 1, 2002
absolute crap. its like they turned the usually benevolent Natty Light into some disgusting beast determined to get you in bed with a fat chick

DeltaSigsWSU99 (9) - Pullman, Washington, USA - FEB 28, 2002 does not count
Cheap beer.....tastes like shit....but after about 6 of em, who gives a fuck.

Drinkingdan (375) - East Norriton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 27, 2002
Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap and more crap!!!

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 24, 2002
If this was the only beer in the world I’d definitely become a junkie.

nattydreads99 (1) - USA - FEB 23, 2002 does not count
Barb is not embarrassed to say that this beer is ’not too bad’. I, personally, think it’s the SHIT!!! not shit...THE shit.