overall
n/a
RATINGS: 801   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

PSUJason99 (96) - Montclair, New Jersey, USA - FEB 11, 2002
Im drinking this while im rating it...it's not that bad...I wouldn't buy it...i'd drink it if it was in a keg at a party though

0.8
Raaha (67) - Michigan, USA - FEB 9, 2002
The all American High school beer. Cheap with a high alcohol content. Play a few games with this beer and you'll pass out fast

thejman454 (56) - cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 23, 2003 If your just looking to get really drunk fast, and don't want any hard stuff, this is your beer.

TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
It smells aweful, it looks aweful, but it isn't that bad. If you are looking to get messed up quickly, as well as cheaply, use this. It will do the job, and it won't be that bad of a trip.

burnyou99 (4) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
a true blackout brew WOW potent stuff that will help anybody forget a chunk of their college days. i luv it and thanyou natty ice for providing so many memories and a lack their of cheers PS this stuff gives fat shits unlike its brother natty light, the brewing process destroys my booty hole

NOSHOWJONES99 (22) - USA - FEB 2, 2002
good for underage drinkers and the poor but have good memories with this one of fat hoes and budies long gone

1.4
budguy2142 (24) - USA - JAN 31, 2002
Best beer in the world for drinking games. Thats about it. .................

brianbray2199 (35) - USA - JAN 31, 2002
Ahh, Natural Ice! Best when drank right before suicide.....................

Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - JAN 27, 2002
I have drunk enough cheap beer in my life to float several battleships, and I actually like Old Milwaukee. But this stuff makes me sick, I mean literally. I can't explain it, but on more than one occasion of drinking this stuff, I got flu-like symptoms the next day and ended up getting sick. I don't know why, and don't expect anyone else to have experienced this. But it is for this reason that I give it the lowest possible score (plus it tastes WAY too watery).

yuder99 (2) - USA - JAN 27, 2002 does not count
this is a beer that for me inspires the fondest of memories. I love the taste and crave the feeling