overall
n/a
RATINGS: 874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

naturaliceguy99 (1) - USA - SEP 5, 2001 does not count
natural ice is truly my bestest friend, it causes and solves all of lifes problems. every time i party with natural ice, it always hooks me up with the hot ladies. natural ice, you are and well allways be the healer of my ass kickins.

dirtyc (173) - Erie, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 31, 2001
Natty Ice is a cheap beer if you are low on cash. Not one of my favorites

21iceman40 (1735) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 31, 2001
Terrible taste, but this stuff gets you f’d up in a hurry and sometimes thats all that matters.

drunkdan99 (3) - USA - JUL 29, 2001 does not count
by far the worst beer i have ever drank in my life could not even stand to drink enough to get me drunk jet left me hungover the next day

Beeradvocate.com99 (8) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 27, 2001 does not count
Best bang for your buck when it comes to getting drunk.

1.3
Delbomber (387) - Philadelphia, USA - JUN 26, 2001
Natty Ice...I’ve never seen so many people cringe while drinking beer. Always a favorite at keg parties because of its high alc. content and cheap price, this beer is harsh. Its paint-like aftertaste doesn’t help either. Just brutal. I’d rather drink dry Rob Roys (yikes!)...

0.7
P-tor44 (886) - Anchorage, Alaska, USA - JUN 17, 2001
So, I walk into a party and the kid whos house it was instantly says. ’Oh I’m sorry you had to come, your the beer conisouer and all we have is Natty Ice.’ I was then given one because they wouldn’t believe me that I’d drink one and had in the past. It was bad but I covered it up well.

crunked2399 (34) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 2, 2001
Why are you people torturing yourself with this beer. If you have to get a cheap drunk, get beast. At least or tolerable. Damn, I’d rather drink Hurricane!! Stop the madness people. This is why the ladies stopped going to your parties Pete, not the music!! This beer isn’t fit for human consumption!!

0.8
BeerLimey (2154) - California, USA - MAY 24, 2001
UPDATED: SEP 16, 2004 Weak, watery body but high alcohol content makes for easy way to get drunk. Minimal odor or taste

davisconn3299 (20) - rexford, New York, USA - MAY 11, 2001
It tasted better on the way back up---speeeewwwwwwww!