overall
n/a
RATINGS: 799   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

radio_nowhere's rating

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
radio_nowhere (1472) - Maryland, USA - NOV 3, 2012
UPDATED: AUG 4, 2013 I’ll continue my day of crappy pale lagers in my fridge. 24oz can poured into beer mug, very clear light golden color. Aroma is trying, deep inhales give me adjunct sweetness I guess. Taste is watery with notes of corn, bread and metal. Palate is light and fizzy. If I give this any credit the alcohol is pretty well covered up. If my life hits bottom and I need a quick easy buzz this is here.

drewmrdr (4) - - SEP 29, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: OCT 13, 2017 Natural Ice has a pure golden color that can only be compared to that of the greatest King in Europe's history, King Midas. This beer has one of the most bestest tastes I have ever had the privilege to touch to my tastes buds. It's flavor can be described as sweet and nutty. I would recommend this beer to any beer conosuer and would challenge them to say that it is not one of the best. It's just so good when it hits your lips.

Bill Becker (1343) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - SEP 8, 2017
I wanted a single serving so I had to settle for this big ass 25 ounce can. Pours a clear straw, loads of foam. Smells so grainy and sweet, to the point of rotten veggies. Grainy and off putting sweet taste. Again, I get a vegetal nastiness that I can't get past. Malt Liquor lite? I'd rather have a Mickeys.

Atom (2556) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - SEP 3, 2017
25oz can, yes we need that extra oz, pours a clear pale golden yellow with a large white head. Light sweet malt aroma. Taste of very watered down malt, lightly sweet. Not much for flavor, but alcohol we hidden at 5.9%, bam party time.

FlightMaestro2 (1) - - AUG 27, 2017 does not count
I fucking loooooove this shit!!!!! I drive my car with a thirty rack in the back seat!!!!!!!

Dbogie (1) - - AUG 8, 2017 does not count
People on here are judging natural ice like its Macallan 12 year(my favorite scotch) lol!?? It’s a cheap beer with high alcohol content that gets me drunk. Cost me 17.11$ for a 30 pack. I dont care about palate and aroma lol. Its cheap and I can drink it. It aint no steel reserve but its not a great lakes beer either. Lol. Talking about color and looks lol. Y’all are funny

0.8
AdamChandler (5150) - Enfield, New Hampshire, USA - JUL 16, 2017
very faint yellow appearance. 1 finger solid white head. almost zero aroma. flavor. dead sugar, yeast corn and cardboard.

brandon1989 (666) - Lewisville, Texas, USA - JUL 4, 2017
Pours a clear straw yellow color with a minimal off white head. The aroma is alcohol and grains. The flavor is similar to the aroma. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

JohananaV2 (278) - Hurst, Texas, USA - JUN 5, 2017
I mean this is what it is. I'm not gonna sugar coat this review, this is the lisa spectrum of beer. You are drinking just to get drink and that's it, there is no enjoyment in drinking this other than being drunk ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

lsutke652 (3) - Louisiana, USA - MAY 23, 2017 does not count
Get you drunk quick. Love this beer when tailgating, or just when money is tight. Strong taste lets you know you’re getting hammered.

0.9
Marduk (8207) - Reval, ESTONIA - MAY 13, 2017
710ml can (thanks VastActiv) @TCrBF 2017. Clear pale color. Literally my tap water has more color variations that this abomination. Cereals, vegetables and tainted water in aroma. Vitamins, sweet, corn in taste. Watery and sweet in aftertaste. Never again!