overall
n/a
RATINGS: 797   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

blutt59 (6565) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUN 29, 2010
can, thanks to mar, bubbly white foam with a cheesy aroma and fatty fruit flavors, my last style

0.6
ben4321 (6548) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JUL 1, 2009
Overall Impression: This "beer" (I put beer in quotes because it’s insulting to the word beer to call this beer) is bad. Really bad. Really Really bad. You get the idea. We use to choose this over Natty Light and Natty in HS because at least it has a little more alcohol...
Only for drinking games and pounding, and only if you must.

0.7
mansquito (6514)
- Nueva York, New York, USA - NOV 5, 2006
I am not sure whether this is a malt liquor or a pale lager. Sure it says that it is a pale lager, but the alcohol content tells a different story. In short, I have gotten sick off of this beer. There is no reason to drink this unless the other beers you have are all light beer or equally crappy beers with less alcohol.

luttonm (6486) - Seattle, Washington, USA - SEP 25, 2010
16oz’r. Pissy corn, oversweet metallic. Chemically smooth, banana funk. ihhh

1.4
obguthr (6454) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - DEC 18, 2010
Slightly shitty corn smell. Clear yellow, thin white head. Tart corn and malt flavor, but finishes soapy with noticeable alcohol. Blah.

joeneugs (6371) - Livermore, California, USA - OCT 20, 2013
32 oz. bottle with a born on date of 4/18/13. Tasted blind alongside Coors Original and Busch Beer. This was the least fresh among the group, and it showed, yet still had more character than either of them. Especially hops. It pours a yellow color with a dissipating white head. The aroma is almost nonexistent with just a faint whiff of noble hops (possibly skunked). No sweetness or off aromas. The flavor is noticeably drier than either of the other two with much more noble hop character (even though it was a bit skunky). A little bit of malt and slightly fuller body than the others at 5.9%. Not too bad. I’ll look for a fresher bottle to put up against other Pale Lagers.

riversideAK (6261) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - SEP 9, 2007
Used for beer pong. Aroma is very sweet and chemically. Taste is the same with some disgusting artificial notes. Hard to drink at first, but it gets better. Not as bad as a .5. But not good. I guess you could say it gets the job done.

JPDIPSO (6236) - Wauwatosa, USA - FEB 9, 2006
Light yellow straw color with a foamy white head. Just saw Barry’s review and I think to my self, boah, how can I add anything else that he he has not already articulated? Well, I can’t so here’s the normal, or shall I say "natural" song and dance. The bubblegum in my mouth mixes with the scent of my rubber gloves as the commode has backed up and the paper and remnants of corn from last nights supper must be cleaned. I work with haste and diligence to clear the mess, but it is hard to swallow. Mild sulfur enters the frey as I light a match and candle to help with the effervescent encopresis essence. The thin water, yet somewhat syrupy soup subside in the bowl. A sweet vegetable stew. I must now question the quaestuary qualities of a brewery which puts this in a near quart sized container.

TheBeerGod (6233) - Newport News, Virginia, USA - MAR 22, 2003
As bad as they come. Why do college parties consist of this and every other shitty beer? At least it wasn't Keystone light... Pours the same sickening shade of off yellow the rest do. It also tastes just as bad. Add the "ice" thing and lower the rating even more. I don't mind regular Natty but this sucks!

0.8
dwyerpg (6231) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - OCT 2, 2006
Oh boy, this smells and looks horrible. Just awful. I remember this nothingness taste from college beer pong. Thin and weak, nothing positive going for this, except it doesn’t taste like alcohol or give headaches.