overall
n/a
RATINGS: 888   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Buschs exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
beercoach (14) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - MAR 4, 2004
Cheap and strong, does what it's supposed to. The guy who made the comment about beer pong was right on: I think the flavor actually improves after a few ping pong balls have been fished out of your cup.........

tokyopimp (13) - USA - DEC 11, 2005
Oh god oh god oh god. Humans should not be aloud to consume such garbage. This is cheap, nasty, and should be burned. I bought a 4 pack of tall boys for 3 bucks. And I was just trying to mash these down my throat because they were so awful, and I was broke and in the mood to get smashed. Well guess what, I nearly vommited by the second can. God o mighty dont buy this beer.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Z28Jersey99 (13) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 26, 2002
Tastes like piss...I really hate this stuff.

OKD10 (13) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - FEB 28, 2015
I thought I tasted the pure form of Gods creation when I had Natty Light, but this beer brought the game to a whole new level. Craft beers are nice and all, but none of them compare to the absolute divinity of this fine creation. This is truly liquid gold. A must try for any true beer lover.

BrewskiNigga (12) - Brewski, Maryland, USA - AUG 21, 2006
Has to be the worst beer ever. I mean that. Taste like a rude person ashed their ciggarette in your "Beer". Smooth taste? Maybe mellow, if that ciggarette was mellow. They should only make this in 40z. Natural Light and Natural Ice. hmmmm Where is the Natural?

Clockw3rk (12) - Delmar, New York, USA - FEB 11, 2007
Natty, Nasty, whatever your nickname for this gutterspout water is.... it fits! This stuff tastes like absolute trash. And by all means, DO NOT CHASE WITH FUNIONS. I woke up one morning and I had such a film on my mouth it was like I ate a candle. Horrible torture to your body.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bonestheman99 (11) - USA - JAN 26, 2002
piss in a can........cheap but you feel the pain the next day or when you wake up next to a girl youve never met before

slaterock (11) - USA - JUN 25, 2003
the very worst. I'd rather have malt liqour all day. Drank this maybe a couple times in high school but was lucky enough to drin better macros.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Hatchetman401 (11) - Lackawanna, New York, USA - NOV 29, 2003
I think i'm the only person i know that actually enjoys drinking this beer. it's cheap and the flavor isn't all that bad. Good to get wasted with.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
ZOSEPH (11) - jefferson city, Missouri, USA - MAY 25, 2006
Tall can. Is all AB stuff just the same beer with differnt food coloring? Leaves a curious "black pepper" mouth burn & aftertaste, without the flavor. Thats about the only enjoyable element. I think the only flavor is the ice. Surprisingly non-gagging, though - unlike Bud Select, et al.