overall
n/a
RATINGS: 874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

1.2
skaz05 (17) - USA - FEB 10, 2007
We call it "nasty ice". It tastes like beer in a very desparate way. You can get a 12 pack of this crap for 5 bucks, so if you really need beer and are short of fundage, you might want to try the "nasty ice" 12 pack challenge. This beer will make you stink real bad. So you may want to avoid drinking it on a hot day, or at a barbeque or something. I suggest drinking it with some snacks, realy salty snacks like chips, as it may be the only thing that will help you chug it down. Dirt cheap beer, for a dirt cheap buzz.

AwesomePossum (17) - Florida, USA - MAY 27, 2010
Natural Ice is a standard college party beer--good for kegs. It’s light--very watery. It has a bad reputation but it’s not the most horrible beer I’ve ever tried.

0.6
taco8888 (17) - cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 6, 2012
What a bad beer! Taste is terrible! Almost made me vommit...................................

0.8
hattrick6899 (16) - USA - AUG 31, 2002
cheap as dirt, hell might as well be dirt

0.7
andytothemax (16) - California, USA - JAN 12, 2004
Like drinking melted floor wax-- one of the worst of the worst. Too strong, downright nasty aroma, produces ill effects later. Life is too short to waste it drinking this beer, even if you're buying it for a frat party (as I used to). You would do better to consider Natty Light, or even a 40 of malt liquor, by god.

smahtnicole (15) - boston, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 6, 2004
UPDATED: SEP 12, 2004 I'm not gonna lie, I do not have very distinguished taste in beer: I'll drink anything. So while Natural Ice is pretty bad, it's not bad enough that I won't drink it.

Wisconsin (15) - live oak, Florida, USA - MAY 19, 2007
A florida favorite at least in live oak. I see every dope in town leaving the gas staion with a healthy sized pack of this nasty concauction. Im not native to here so you wont catch me with one in my hand. Drank it once at a party when i was 16 never again !

venom04 (15) - West Virginia, USA - AUG 16, 2007
pretty plain and boring beer.this is not a ’beer drinkers’ beer, thi s is an alcoholic’s beer.

Slurricane (15) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - OCT 3, 2007
While most beers, the more you drink the easier they go down. This beer is the exact opposite. The more I drank the more difficult it was to even swallow. Absolutely the worst beer I have ever had.

0.7
stillplaya3199 (14) - USA - AUG 30, 2002
very cheap and when you taste it u will know. i would recomend this beer to anyone who is the designatd driver