overall
n/a
RATINGS: 888   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Buschs exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
jtmoney99 (9) - SUNY ALBANY, New York, USA - SEP 9, 2001 does not count
High in alcohol content..only good part about it.

bjorkattack99 (9) - USA - JAN 17, 2002 does not count
gets you drunk, but tastes like shit and you wake up with a fat chick.

lachdanan (9) - Tipton, Indiana, USA - FEB 19, 2003 does not count
This is garbage, I hear a lot of complaining about beers such as Bud Light and Coors Light, but this stuff really takes the cake. Quite possibly the worst beer ever.

Ch3wy (9) - Delmar, New York, USA - MAR 3, 2014 does not count
drink if you must.should be close to freezing if you would like to get it down...should be kept to a minimum if you would like to keep it down. frat boy beer, only one purpose, to get you twisted.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 14/20
Beeradvocate.com99 (8) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 27, 2001 does not count
Best bang for your buck when it comes to getting drunk.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 12/20
Beerisgud (8) - Mountain View, California, USA - APR 22, 2004 does not count
I gave it a high overall rating becasue of price. I haven't had it in over 6 yrs, but back in 97 it was only $4.00 for a 12-pack case. I was in college at the time, and it saved me soo much money when I threw parties. I would buy quality beers for the babysitter holders and this... Guess which ones we used for the beer games, and benge drinking and funneling. You got your self the Nauty. The Nauty Ice! Woooo!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Mooncheese999 (8) - USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
I harbor no illusions that this is a good beer. But guess what Im drinking as I write this review....good old naughty ice. Yeah, it kinda taste like crap...but only kinda. I can name probably 100 beers that are worse....and being a poor musician....this beer is my lifeline. If I had lots of money...Id never drink this. But I dont so I drink a whole lot. Ive tried every cheap beer in existance and this is by far the best. Im so used to it that I even drink it warm. This is better in my opinion than premium American beers such as miller, coors, and bud. Yes, this is not a good beer...but its not that bad either, and you cant beat $1.25 for a 32oz.

francese5 (8) - Kutztown, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 23, 2007 does not count
I cant drink a "natty ice" without waking up the next morning with a terrible head ake.. this is such a horrible beer... avoid unless you need something cheap to have people drink at a college party.

gargoyle32 (8) - Escondido, California, USA - AUG 12, 2002 does not count
I wish there were zeros in the ratings sections. This isnt beer....its garbage, pure undeniable filth. This was a college student special (Nattie Ice) where I went to school and I routinely talked smack to all of my friends that would buy this cheap trash.

trent99 (8) - San Jose, California, USA - OCT 27, 2002 does not count
Cheapest stuff in the store! Any questions?