overall
n/a
RATINGS: 797   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

drunkdan99 (3) - USA - JUL 29, 2001 does not count
by far the worst beer i have ever drank in my life could not even stand to drink enough to get me drunk jet left me hungover the next day

runrider (3) - USA - DEC 9, 2002 does not count
wow, what a horrible beer. tastes the same when the horrible smell makes you puke it back up. its like they didnt even TRY to make a beer

0.8
johnny682 (3) - New Jersey, USA - JUN 1, 2012 does not count
Had this at a friends house once. It’s 5.9% Alcohol which is good for those who drink to get drunk fast. Taste like what sewer water would taste like if you actually drink it and smells like it as well. I’ll pass on this in the future!

Cwh51990 (3) - Franklin, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 13, 2013 does not count
I love the taste of this beer. It's a lower priced beer but overall good taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

GeDub94 (3) - Pulaski, Virginia, USA - FEB 19, 2016 does not count
Not a bad stand by Ice beer. For something that is decently priced I like it.

lsutke652 (3) - Louisiana, USA - MAY 23, 2017 does not count
Get you drunk quick. Love this beer when tailgating, or just when money is tight. Strong taste lets you know you’re getting hammered.

yuder99 (2) - USA - JAN 27, 2002 does not count
this is a beer that for me inspires the fondest of memories. I love the taste and crave the feeling

Xstacy2299 (2) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 9, 2002 does not count
Yes, it sucks. But I just gotta admit I love Natural Ice Light! The beer of poor college students everywhere. Check it out!

Ktulu99 (2) - USA - OCT 9, 2002 does not count
My favorite! Tastes fuckin good and it hits you quick.......................

hoserx99 (2) - USA - APR 25, 2001 does not count
God I love this beer. I used to think it was horrible but now its like a part of me. If this beer’s production was ever halted, id probably quit drinking..