overall
n/a
RATINGS: 874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

walterz42099 (61) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 21, 2001
natty ice is one of the cheapest, best tasting, high alcohol content beers in the world.

hoserx99 (2) - USA - APR 25, 2001 does not count
God I love this beer. I used to think it was horrible but now its like a part of me. If this beer’s production was ever halted, id probably quit drinking..

naturaliceguy99 (1) - USA - SEP 5, 2001 does not count
natural ice is truly my bestest friend, it causes and solves all of lifes problems. every time i party with natural ice, it always hooks me up with the hot ladies. natural ice, you are and well allways be the healer of my ass kickins.

DeltaSigsWSU99 (9) - Pullman, Washington, USA - FEB 28, 2002 does not count
Cheap beer.....tastes like shit....but after about 6 of em, who gives a fuck.

jesseucb99 (1) - berkeley, California, USA - APR 23, 2002 does not count
my frat has gone through over 100 kegs already this semester

vader99 (1) - USA - JUL 21, 2002 does not count
Im sorry, i love natie ice there is just something about it that makes it so good, the price is untouchable and the amount of alcohol in the beer is wonderful, i like getting drunk and for cheap, this beer has my vote

solocup (49) - sandy, Utah, USA - AUG 26, 2002
I really can’t belive that so many people did not like this beer. I have been enjoying many different types of beers for years and consider this one of my favorites. ( hay and for a colledge student the price is right)

Ktulu99 (2) - USA - OCT 9, 2002 does not count
My favorite! Tastes fuckin good and it hits you quick.

poolshark99 (10) - Garden CIty, New York, USA - DEC 15, 2002
Great cheap beer to go out and get wasted with friends!