overall
n/a
RATINGS: 874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

Naturaliceicebaby (2) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 7, 2004 does not count
You all fucking hate, and forget what it was like when you were a 17 year old kid with a budget, I still pay homage to the classic. Natty Ice for life.

Crockett83 (1) - Reinholds, South Carolina, USA - SEP 20, 2006 does not count
The first one might be a little rough for the beginners out there, but after that it goes down like water and it gets you smashed. Gotta love the Nati. Go TEAM NATURAL ICE!

Alraune144 (1) - Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA - OCT 14, 2007 does not count
My favorite beer...god bless the men who made it...it gets you wasted and tastes like water from the first sip...

LoveNattyIce (1) - USA - DEC 6, 2007 does not count
All you haters - you just don’t understand what beer should taste like. Try it again with an open mind. Understand that you’re not a wussy wine drinker - you’re a beer drinker and you should love the harsher beers.

drinkfordrunk (1) - - MAR 3, 2013 does not count
Yes there are better tasting beers out there. Yes there are more expensive beers out there. But I’ll tell ya I’ve been drinking this "piss" for years now and good luck finding a beer that’ll get you screwed right up for as cheap as this beer does. You all talk like your beer experts and talk about the body, the taste, the head, etc. I understand that, I love beer myself but if you can’t handle a beer that don’t taste like roses than go drink some wine. Beer is piss no matter how you look at or love it, some just taste a little better. And usually the ones that do taste better take an extra six cans to get the job done. I’ll stick with my "nasty" ass natty ice, you go right ahead and keep pissing your money away for something that only tastes better till the third one. Have fun with that.

OKD10 (13) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - FEB 28, 2015
I thought I tasted the pure form of God’s creation when I had Natty Light, but this beer brought the game to a whole new level. Craft beers are nice and all, but none of them compare to the absolute divinity of this fine creation. This is truly liquid gold. A must try for any true beer lover.

lsutke652 (3) - Louisiana, USA - MAY 23, 2017 does not count
Get you drunk quick. Love this beer when tailgating, or just when money is tight. Strong taste lets you know you’re getting hammered.

yuder99 (2) - USA - JAN 27, 2002 does not count
this is a beer that for me inspires the fondest of memories. I love the taste and crave the feeling

Kenvinbrew99 (3) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - JAN 16, 2002 does not count
A fairly seasoned sip. Nice and smooth, with a deligtful aftertaste. Not two much money if camo isn’t available.

Cwh51990 (3) - Franklin, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 13, 2013 does not count
I love the taste of this beer. It's a lower priced beer but overall good taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone