overall
n/a
RATINGS: 874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

iggysam2000 (38) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUL 1, 2002
Very good flavor, more like very good lack of flavor, a very good slight bitterness, easy to drink very smooth high alcahol my only problem is about after 3 or 4 it gets super tiring u dont wanna have another my suggestion is to alternate with every other with another beer.

OSUDj (1) - Oswego, New York, USA - MAR 6, 2005 does not count
Naturals are my beverages...nothing gets you blasted like Natural Ice and at 10.99 a 30 rack, its the most bang for your buck out there. I’ve tried other Ice bevs and none of them can do my like Naturals....give me 10 or 12 Naturals and I am good to go. Great for Power Hour too.

atinsley3399 (5) - USA - SEP 27, 2002 does not count
I have never drank such a putrid tasting beer. yet im addicted to its quick service to drunkeness. And to that, my hat goes off.

duggy2005 (2) - Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 27, 2003 does not count
Not as bad as everyone says. Stop bitchin and just drink. Great beer to drink with your buds. Cheap as hell. Not a greta taste, but a true drinkier can handle it easily

burnyou99 (4) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
a true blackout brew WOW potent stuff that will help anybody forget a chunk of their college days. i luv it and thanyou natty ice for providing so many memories and a lack their of cheers PS this stuff gives fat shits unlike its brother natty light, the brewing process destroys my booty hole

Trog (2) - California, USA - JAN 4, 2003 does not count
as long as it is COLD it is OK, I love this beer it is all I drink ,’proof of the love God has for Humanity’

jhuckstepp (5) - SCOTLAND - APR 1, 2011 does not count
Say what you want about natural ice. Sure it may look and taste similar to piss. But the more you drink it the more you like it, and high school and college parties arent the same without it. If you poor, young, wanna get drunk without drinking 20 Busch lights then natty ice is your best option.

Revo (1) - - NOV 15, 2012 does not count
The aroma is light with a hint of sweet, the taste is very palatable again with a lightly sweet taste you will not get a bitter beer face from this beer, has a beautiful light amber color that adds a visual delight to the drinking experience.

Alabamatoad94 (2) - - APR 12, 2013 does not count
It got me feeling nice faster than anything else. Didn’t notice taste after the second can. I’d definitely drink it again.

GeDub94 (3) - Pulaski, Virginia, USA - FEB 19, 2016 does not count
Not a bad stand by Ice beer. For something that is decently priced I like it.