overall
n/a
RATINGS: 797   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

PlinyDad1952 (112) - - MAY 3, 2015
LET ME TELL YUO FIRST THAT NATURAL ICE IS NOT GOOD BUT I WILL NEVER PAY MONEY FOR IT. THE ONLY BEERS I PAY MONEY FOR IT’S PLINY (IT’S THE BEST!!1!!) AND IF IT’S IS FREE I WILL DRINK IT TOO GET DRUNK. SO EVEN THO NATTY IS NOT GOOD IT’S NOT TERIBLE ON A HOT DAY WHEN IM BARBEEQUEING SOME BIG MACS OUTSIDE (I MAKE THE BEST ONES) my FREINDS BRING OVER A WRACK OF NATTYS AND I WILL DRINK ITBUT AFTER THEY LEAVE IT’S BACK TO PLINY

JoeKnox (100) - Georgia, USA - MAY 2, 2001
CHeap and Good I say...Ive had many a nights drinkin this cheap stuff high alcohol content:)

21iceman40 (1735) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 31, 2001
Terrible taste, but this stuff gets you f’d up in a hurry and sometimes thats all that matters.

Beerlover1982 (78) - Lacrosse, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 13, 2002
Good to f*** you up................................................

BeermanLayton (33) - Rohnert Park, California, USA - SEP 11, 2002
The stuff hangovers are made of!!....................................

rampmaster (642) - Alden, New York, USA - JUN 7, 2008
Presentation: poured from a 16 oz can into a pint glass. The body has a light golden straw color with very good clarity. Its head is bright white and foamy. It builds up fast and thick before fading out quickly, leaving some bubbles around the edges of the glass. The aroma is very simple and typical of the style. There is a sweet grainy malt scent with lots of corn and rice adjunct notes and some far off grassy hops. Its flavor is similar to its aroma with a light sweet malt flavor that is full of grainy corn and rice. The hops add a light grassy flavor and some bitterness to the finish which ends quickly with a slightly corny aftertaste. It has a light body with a smooth watery texture and moderate carbonation. Overall it is light and easy to drink with a light price tag. It’s not bad for a cheap buzz although it’s not a beer I would normally seek out.

kidmartinek (5001) - austin, Texas, USA - OCT 12, 2010
Drank the first one out of the can, poured the second one in a glass. That was a mistake. The engineers at Anheuser Busch have figured out a way to make this beer taste better out of a metal can with no special lining, than it does poured into a glass. That’s because they know you will be drinking it from that can, without the special lining, mind you. It’s like the perfect lager pour. Its pale, deep yellow with a very vocal 1 inch, white head. There are beautiful bubbles that swirl and keep you mesmerized. The head takes a walk but the carbonation keeps a nice thin, white film on the surface. It only flattens slightly by pouring it into the glass. The aroma is full, grassy malt with a strong hop presence. The body is full and staisfying and leaves the satisfaction of carbonation on the roof of the mouth and the tongue. the beer tastes better ice cold, so don’t let it warm to much before you finish it. The flavor is very hoppy and nicely bitter, and has a nice malty backbone that doesn’t taste too much like the corn this is brewed with. It draws down clean and leaves no film. At 5.9%, satisfaction is sure to ensue, and I dont’ know if that headache I have is from before I started drinking this beer, or because of it. Way to go AB!

Dbogie (1) - - AUG 8, 2017 does not count
People on here are judging natural ice like its Macallan 12 year(my favorite scotch) lol!?? It’s a cheap beer with high alcohol content that gets me drunk. Cost me 17.11$ for a 30 pack. I dont care about palate and aroma lol. Its cheap and I can drink it. It aint no steel reserve but its not a great lakes beer either. Lol. Talking about color and looks lol. Y’all are funny

Mooncheese999 (8) - USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
I harbor no illusions that this is a good beer. But guess what I’m drinking as I write this review....good old naughty ice. Yeah, it kinda taste like crap...but only kinda. I can name probably 100 beers that are worse....and being a poor musician....this beer is my lifeline. If I had lots of money...I’d never drink this. But I don’t so I drink a whole lot. I’ve tried every cheap beer in existance and this is by far the best. I’m so used to it that I even drink it warm. This is better in my opinion than premium American beers such as miller, coors, and bud. Yes, this is not a good beer...but it’s not that bad either, and you can’t beat $1.25 for a 32oz.

clockworkmecks (43) - Michigan, USA - OCT 23, 2007
haha i haven’t had this in a while but it was alright for a stronger cheap beer. i liked it’s color.