overall
n/a
RATINGS: 888   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Buschs exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

hayduke (5034) - Eureka, California, USA - JAN 29, 2006
This is really, really bad. Water tastes far better. How anyone can drink this stuff is beyond me.

JFowler (32) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - FEB 10, 2006
I remember one hot august evening at my inlaws I encountered this poor mans liquid crack. I had nothing to eat all day and joined some family for a cook out. Someone filled a cooler fool of this devil water. Needless to say it goes down far to easy though you better have a rock gut. Had 10 or 12. I remember throwing up in a flower bed. Woke up in my inlaws foyer to the smell of breakfast. Scary stuff no flavor.

beerdrinker101 (56) - USA - MAR 6, 2006
Wow I can handle the Bud Ice, but this was almost undrinkable. I thought that the bottle had gone bad until my friend told me they all taste like this

BrewskiNigga (12) - Brewski, Maryland, USA - AUG 21, 2006
Has to be the worst beer ever. I mean that. Taste like a rude person ashed their ciggarette in your "Beer". Smooth taste? Maybe mellow, if that ciggarette was mellow. They should only make this in 40z. Natural Light and Natural Ice. hmmmm Where is the Natural?

jason (1834) - Easton, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 31, 2006
bottle. What can you say about a beer thats called "beast" by teenagers. Yuck!

unbound (2) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - SEP 10, 2006 does not count
Definitely my least favorite beer. Beast (i.e. Milwaukees Best) is close behind. Im getting really bad flashbacks of the dorms, when everyone would drink my case of New Glarus or Leines and Id have to resort to this or hard alcohol. This beer lost many a battle to cheap whiskey. BUYER BEWARE.

isbeergreatyes (1) - doody, Colorado, USA - SEP 13, 2006 does not count
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES EVERYONES BEER TO HATE?? I want a list of beers that are completely equatable to NATY being drunk has never been so easy,fun, horrible?!?! new comers are about to be shocked, old heads hate it new heads rate it!!! This is the definate RATEIT beer.. a generalization among ICE.. what gets you drunk, but makes you feel better? many go for lager.. maybe say ice house.. BUT IF ANYONE DRINKS ICE they wake up cursing it.. DONT trust these peeps i keep to ice for many the same reason.. I wanna get fucked, games are iportant, im already fucked and i want to get others as fucked as me Let it be known i will only drink ice with those that want a good time.. and when good times are wanted good ice will be wanted for all

Anglofile (138) - Piti, GUAM - OCT 7, 2006
Bletch, yeck, flat, sputter. The beer is way too expensive when you consider its value. It is only still in production because of homeless people, trailer trash, and fraternities.

lovemyipas (544) - nw burbs, Illinois, USA - OCT 12, 2006
you might as well pick up some old pile for the same price! or if its ice beer you want pick up some icehouse. this has a watery alcohol and smells funny. ill pass.

lipscomb216 (80) - USA - NOV 1, 2006
Bad...bad....bad...horrible even. The only time it should be drunk is if you only have quarters to pay for your beer....and if it came to that for me I would just swallow my pride and panhandle for a couple hours until I got enough for a Sierra Nevad.