overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1215   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%

Wonderfully blended, balanced and brewed for a consistently clean flavor, light body and satisfying refreshment.

Natural Light was Anheuser-Busch’s first reduced-calorie light beer.

daninorlando99 (49) - Orlando, Florida, USA - FEB 21, 2002
i cant knock a beer too much that i used to drink a lot of back in the jobless days

I.C.suds (189) - Da U.P. eh?, Michigan, USA - FEB 20, 2002
Absolutly the best sauna beer going. I drink them in just two or three gulps when the sauna is 170 F. Even better than Hamms!

OUAlchy99 (6) - Athens, Ohio, USA - FEB 18, 2002 does not count
What a great beer. I drink it 6 nights a week- atleast. And its cheap, way better than the beast or any other college brew.

deadboi7799 (62) - Michigan, USA - FEB 15, 2002
this stuff shouldnt even be called beer it should be called water in a can

PSUJason99 (96) - Montclair, New Jersey, USA - FEB 11, 2002
I gave this beer low marks, but I must say this is the best cheap beer ever...$5-6 for a 12 pack...great for drinking games..i.e. shotgun...very popular at frat parties...signature at Penn State

1.1
LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 8, 2002
Every man has his low and this is mine!!!! I hatd this shite in High School, college, even now. Granted there were a few girls who liked it but I’m better off withou them. The bottom of the barrel, or possibly cool if you are into the chipped fngernail, kinda trashy sixteen year old crowd.

1.4
Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Great buy, drinks like bud but for less. Beer of choice for the budgetly challenged high school kid.

0.9
papaski99 (11) - USA - FEB 6, 2002
anybody that thinks bud light is anywhere close to natty is on crack, the only reedeming quality it has is its cheap and has no taste, therefore its ideal for youre typical college party, gets the sluts drunk

bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - FEB 6, 2002
I actually think this is better than Bud Light - but it sure is a close call.

0.9
TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
I could hardly get it past my nose, and then it was harder to get it past my tongue. Don’t do it, that is all I can say. DON’T, do it.