overall
Brewed by Sungold Brewery (Chaudhary Group )
Style: Premium Lager
Kathmandu, Nepal
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 19   MEAN: 2.15/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.27/5   IBU: 17   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Nepal’s Mustang. Brewed with natural ingredients. Discover flavors of a lost kingdom.... "....a land where the soul of the man is still considered to be as real as the feet he walks on, where beauty and happiness abound in spite of hardships." - Michel Peissel (Mustang, 1967)

Tepuili (1) - Los Gatos, California, USA - FEB 7, 2012 does not count
I purchased a round of beers for me and my mates at Sweet Mango. It lived up the expectations set by my Nepali coworkers. Very fresh and different from other Asian beers that I’ve tried. It’s hard to find, as I have requested it at other restaurants.

disting2001 (1) - - MAR 6, 2011 does not count
Best import lager beer to come out of asia! Crisp, clean, with a very smooth finish. Great to enjoy on a hot day or with eating rich and spicy food.

MaltWhisperer89 (1) - Albion, AUSTRALIA - JUL 19, 2017 does not count
When I first drank this beer I felt like I was Home n couldn’t stop my self n now it’s been ages still feels alive when I drink it.

Devog405 (4) - California, USA - OCT 15, 2011 does not count
Has a light apple flavor. Very aromatic. Light beer with a different flavor. Interesting for something new

cblado (298) - Washington, USA - NOV 5, 2011
12 oz bottle. Poured a golden amber color. Aroma was fruity with floral hops... unusual for a pale lager. The flavor had a surprising amount of character to it, very sweet, with a prominent alcohol flavor. Very lively on the palate. For a pale lager from Nepal, I wasn’t expecting much, but this was a pleasant surprise! I would definitely get this again, if I can find it anywhere else besides Annapurna restaurant in Seattle.

bytemesis (9206) - Sunnyvale, California, USA - JUL 2, 2012
Bottle. Pours pale yellow-amber with a medium fizzy white head with decent lacing. Aroma is very light, floral, a bit fruity. Flavor is NOT grainy, but rather a medium sweet floral, a bit of honey, light bitterness on the finish. Surprisingly pleasant actually, just a bit oversweet.

shoulderbroken (4256) - Tokyo, JAPAN - FEB 1, 2013
Bottle at Indian restaurant in Shibuya. Appearance is unsurprisingly pale lager like, bit creamy not so much bitterness, clean tasting, surprisingly drinkable. Aroma not much there aside from a lager smell. Not unpleasant, but a bit unexciting. Bit helles like.

bhensonb (15747) - Woodland, California, USA - JUN 5, 2011
Bottle from Malt & Vine. Pours light gold with a creamy white head. Aromas of bread and light noble hop. Flavor is bready, and it’s rather light and refreshing. Suggests grape for a moment. Finishes bready and lightly bitter. For the style it’s spot on. Though the hop may be just a little unusual.

daknole (11402) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - JUN 26, 2014
Pale gold, creamy white head. Very yeasty and bready, light crackery malts. Easy drinking and went well with the food we had in Big Bear.