overall
RATINGS: 794   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.92/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
Le Terroir is a French term meaning ‘Of the Earth.’ Used to reference the environmental conditional that affect the brew, we like to think about the terroir of our foeders. These wooden barrels age our sour beer in varying temperatures, humidity and vibrations. The terroir of New Belgium, so to speak. Add in another variable by dry-hopping with peachy, mango-like Amarillo hops, and we created a beer that changes every time we brew it.

Clareeses (160) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - NOV 18, 2017
UPDATED: NOV 18, 2017 On draft at iTap KC Aroma 8/10: tart, underripe peach is prominent Appearance 3 /5: hazy orangey yellow with bubbly white head Palate 4 /5: bubbly initially, tart nm but not overpowering, finishes with a pleasant dryness Taste 8 /10: tart underripe peach as I mentioned in aroma, is prevalent. Very dry overall, with tart cherry and wild yeast aftertaste. Overall 17 /20: definitely an American wild. Fruity and tart throughout, but not puckeringly so. For me this is a sipper, but a pleasant one at that. Final: 4.0

ChrisOfstad (334) - Hamar, NORWAY - NOV 2, 2017
UPDATED: NOV 2, 2017 0,75 litre Bottle from Total Wine Laguna Hills. Dark Golden with medium head. Sour, wood. Nice

DWestrick (818) - Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA - OCT 30, 2017
bottle. incredible, complex Sour Ale. So much going on - like a work of art. awesome beer

patrick767 (4181) - fort wayne, Indiana, USA - OCT 21, 2017
bottle - Hazy gold with a small head, tart, fruity aroma. The flavor is tart and full of fruity character and barnyard funk with a hoppy, dry finish. Yeah, it's really good.

TBone (18225) - Pori, FINLAND - OCT 7, 2017
Bottle at SBWF. Hazy orange colour, small white head. Tart apricot aroma. Medium-bodied. Tart, mouthpuckering, apricot flavour. Well-brewed simple tart brew.

hayduke (5677) - Eureka, California, USA - OCT 4, 2017
UPDATED: OCT 9, 2017 This is a filler on this until I get to actually rate. This beer is at Costco and I will be trying to purchase it when I can. This fake rating is due to the Ratebeer system putting up bogus ratings.

Arayaga2 (2221) - portland, Oregon, USA - OCT 4, 2017
UPDATED: OCT 4, 2017 Opaque orange, with a white head. Green dryhop taste dominates, and tart kicks in after. Free with tour token !

EvanFriend (632) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 27, 2017
I tend to be VERY wary of dry-hopped sour beers, as the flavors of hops and sourness always clash to my palate. This is an exception. Very dry, tart, some grassy hop notes come through, but not in a way that clashes with the brett and lacto and whatever. Very good beer.

magsinva (1428) - Virginia, USA - JUL 31, 2017
Draft @ NB Asheville- I’m getting big sour stone fruits, peaches, mangos, pine, lemon, and maybe some wood? Finishes dry. Nice!

murran (689) - - JUL 19, 2017
Pours an amber body with a very thin head. Faint fruity aroma. Taste is full of flowery hops and a subtle sourness. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone