RATINGS: 443   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.64/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 270   ABV: 9%
Say hola to a spiced up ale full of cocoa and ancho, guajillo, chipotle peppers. But don’t fear the heat, because plenty of caramel and chocolate malts bring a smooth, complex flavor. Scents of cinnamon when poured will have your saying "¡Ole For Mole!"

gnatman (10) - - MAR 8, 2012
I was surprised how much I loved this beer. It sounded interesting, and tasted absolutely delicious. Like a spicy hot chocolate, but cool and refreshing.

djdrdave (5) - Illinois, USA - MAY 13, 2012 does not count
This beverage is fit for the Aztec gods. I love mole, I love cocoa, I love hot peppers and I love beer. I saw the bottle at a store yesterday, but held off on purchasing it. But fate intervened when I saw that it was on tap at a bar last night. I won’t mention the name of the bar just yet because I don’t want my fellow beer geeks to drink it up before I get a few more helpings. It’s ok, I like my fellow beer geeks, as long as you aren’t a hipster beer geek!

After sampling more of it today I will divulge the location. It was reported to be 10.5%, and either way you slice it is a beer you won’t forget.

krumbum (1109) - truckee, California, USA - APR 24, 2015
Great cocoa spice aromas. Clear brown with lasting off white head. Amazing cocoa smoothness with just the right bite.after taste is pleasant fades of the flavor begging to be refreshed by another sip.