RATINGS: 232   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 270   ABV: 9%
Using dandelion greens to bitter a Belgian-style ale blossomed from our brewers collaborating with Red Rock Brewing. This being our sixth interpretation together since 2008, expect a wonderfully complex ale fermented with wild Belgian yeast and blended with just a touch of wood-aged beer. Bitterness imparted from dandelion greens and grains of paradise will have you blowing wishes for sips.

RaucusBacchus (101) - Sandy, Utah, USA - MAY 28, 2013
Bomber: light yellow with minimal head. Soft, sweet nose with clean delicate flavors. Sweet forward, refreshing. Alcohol is well hidden. Lovely beer. ~m --RaucusBacchus

dwyerpg (6410) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUN 28, 2013
The beer is relatively headless and not very strong in the aroma. The flavor however is quite nice. Some sourness with a little peach but not in a sweet way, I found this to be one of the better lips,of faith fruit beers. In fact, I think I could drin a whole bunch of these. Vastly underrated, IMO.

HighlandsBeerGuy (22) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JUL 11, 2013
It is a little citrusy with a hint of peach. It's a yellowish-orange color with an aroma of a slight peach smell. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mike5326 (1782) - virginia beach, Virginia, USA - AUG 18, 2013
Poured from a cold bottle. Cloudy orange color, nice white frothy head, good lacing. Slight sour smell, with some floral and vegetable accents. I can’t quit describe the flavor, but I like it a lot.

mikedR (1561) - Gilbert, Arizona, USA - JUL 1, 2013
Definitely unusual. The base taste is Belgian yeast. After that, a cacophony of complexity that defies complete identification of individual components. Getting some smokiness (from the wood aging maybe?). Getting some bitterness (from the dandelions maybe?). Getting some sweetness (presumably from the peach juice?). It's interesting and I like it for its uniqueness -- this to me is what American craft brewing is about: saying "screw it" to established categories and blazing new trails. Solid B/B+. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

EdInSaltLake (748) - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA - AUG 27, 2013
Citrus fruity, herbal aroma. Fruity flavor; Somewhat peachy--but I’m not sure I’d have guessed it was peach. Sweetish... A little tartness, too. Peppery, herbal flavor. Some bitter dandelion flavor in the background.