overall
RATINGS: 195   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.09/5   IBU: 5   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
Cross pollinate your tastebuds with Belgian imagination and you’ll be sipping this ale while visions of pluots dance in your head. Pluots? A hybrid of apricots and plums that impart a subtle sweetness. Ferment that with a wild Belgian yeast strain and you have a fruity yet spicy nature with a body reminiscent of red wine. Delicious.

Tahoeanj (1) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - MAY 15, 2013 does not count
I really enjoyed this beer, very subtle fruit flavors that are not overpowering, I let it warm a little to bring out the full aroma.

gschrade (1099) - Collinsville, Illinois, USA - JUN 22, 2013
I had this at Global Brew. This had a nice fruity aroma, pour a nice gold color. I thought this was really good. I would drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

dangjdangel (99) - - JUL 29, 2013
Delicious fruit beer! Tasted on tap at Stone Brewery. A very well rounded beer that's not too sweet-- difficult to find for a fruit beer. Looking forward to finding this in my neck of the woods! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

MattyKakes (117) - Virginia, USA - AUG 23, 2013
I just recently visited the brewery in Ft. Collins CO. Loved this place. I taste a lot of plum and tangerines. Its a nice approach to a Belgian style ale or "New Belgium " style to put it correctly .

krumbum (1109) - truckee, California, USA - JUL 8, 2013
Glowing bright orange copper colors. Smells of sour fruits. Taste is spicy up front fermenting fruit tartness in the finish. palate is light syrupy yet it rinses refreshingly away leaving light tastes of fruit behind.

drdisque (882) - Illinois, USA - JUL 26, 2013
On tap at little goat. Strong and sweet and a little sticky. Nectary but not overtly fruity. Slight tartness and good creamy malt in the finish. Good beer.