overall
RATINGS: 752   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Does it get any sunnier than two people in love? Sunshine Wheat came into the world as Wedding Wheat, a beer Jeff brewed in celebration of his wedding to Kim. A filtered wheat beer, Sunshine Wheat swirls in the mouth with ripples of coriander and orange peel tartness, settling into a sea of honey and apple tones.

later4you (23) - Wyoming, USA - MAY 5, 2002
One of the best wheat beers I have tried especially on tap..................

bruce09 (2) - USA - NOV 14, 2005 does not count
This beer is very personal to me. I love it and it reminds me of college. Great nose.

Ninjalectual (2) - USA - FEB 10, 2007 does not count
Nothing boring about this beer at all. It has the most complex flavor of any wheat or hefe I have tasted. It goes great with a slice of lemon or orange floating in the glass. The filtered clear look in the glass is slightly off-putting, but one sniff or sip will fix any minor quibbles.

bjbrown24 (61) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - SEP 23, 2003
My favorite beer. I have to go out of state to find it but it is just wonderful. Great wheat taste and it is very smooth.

moose99 (18) - Oak Creek, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 11, 2002
One of the very best of the wheat beers. The orange peel really comes through. Highly recommended.

k2 (146) - USA - JUL 20, 2002
One of my favorite wheats out there. Great summer beer, light but enought body and flavor. no yeasty aftertaste.