overall
RATINGS: 457   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
This one's a beauty; a rich and full bodied India Pale Ale with complex malt character blended with cascade and noble hops. The end result is a beer that satisfies the "hop head" out there and won't chase away the newcomer. Drink it. It's good.

shaihulud (13) - Kentucky, USA - JUL 19, 2014
YES, this is beer and it tastes good. Let’s face it, there is no god, he abandoned us and went to mars, but at least this beer is good. I might be biased since I like IPAs, but I’m not really since this beer is really nucking futs. So in all, I would rather drink Sea Hag than not drink Sea Hag since this hag is a GMILF

miketrum (18) - NAUGATUCK, Connecticut, USA - AUG 9, 2006
nice IPA on tap at delaneys and also had in 12oz can. Very nice nose and great maltly taste.

Mrbigfish (1) - - OCT 9, 2015 does not count
My go to beer. Tasty smells great easy to sip. If you don’t like sea hag I don’t want anything to do with you

IPAdrinker2017 () - Granville, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 5, 2017
This is a very fine beer. It's taste is amazing with a smell of something like a fine bud. I need a six pack. I first tried this on tap at Bobby V's in Windsor Locks, CT. I went on too win three horse races in two days sipping on this kind brew.

SanfordBrewer (1610) - Sanford, Florida, USA - APR 24, 2010
UPDATED: MAR 19, 2013 On cask, hazy gold, thin ring of white head, very soft medium body, very light co2.

aroma: lots of sweet resiny hops.

taste:
T1: creamy pale malt.
T2: sweet biscuity malt, resiny piney hops.
T3: sticky hop resin.

wonerful texture, but the hops are very sticky and resinous. I think it’s great on cask, but would be more sessional on tap.

From can: not as good, would probably knock each aspect down one notch.

unknownsoldier (8) - - OCT 18, 2012 does not count
UPDATED: DEC 11, 2016 i have had this beer fresh from the brewery, its one of the best ipa’s i have ever had. its not overly done. the malts and hops are perfectly adjusted, its a smooth taste with just enough hops to please any hop head. the caramel malt hits the palate first with a nice bite of hops on the finish. love this!