overall
RATINGS: 608   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Moon Man is a seriously cool cat. Always comfortable in his own skin, he never tries too hard. So cool we named our "no coast" pale ale after him. You hold a session beer with a bright bold blend of five hops that flirt obligingly with the smooth malty backside. Don’t let this one lay around it is brewed to be enjoyed today. Bold and engaging without pretense, because in Wisconsin you do not have to be extreme to be real. Just be.

agnaldocunha (1) - - JUN 27, 2012 does not count
To me, its the best beer in the world. Thanks Wisconsin. I miss this beer too much and I want to drink it again some day.

Akeysy (2) - Wisconsin, USA - JAN 28, 2013 does not count
Extremely unique flavor. Never tasted hopps quite like this. Almost overwhelmingly hoppy, but I can never get enough hopps. Definitely one of my favorite beers of all time!

david60176 (2) - - NOV 8, 2014 does not count
Fruity aroma, smooth hops - not over powering. This is a good session beer.

kannon5 (7) - - JUL 22, 2017 does not count
One if my two favorite beers. Lunch from maine being the other. Both are great choices. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone