overall
RATINGS: 614   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Moon Man is a seriously cool cat. Always comfortable in his own skin, he never tries too hard. So cool we named our "no coast" pale ale after him. You hold a session beer with a bright bold blend of five hops that flirt obligingly with the smooth malty backside. Don’t let this one lay around it is brewed to be enjoyed today. Bold and engaging without pretense, because in Wisconsin you do not have to be extreme to be real. Just be.

agnaldocunha (1) - - JUN 27, 2012 does not count
To me, its the best beer in the world. Thanks Wisconsin. I miss this beer too much and I want to drink it again some day.

Akeysy (2) - Wisconsin, USA - JAN 28, 2013 does not count
Extremely unique flavor. Never tasted hopps quite like this. Almost overwhelmingly hoppy, but I can never get enough hopps. Definitely one of my favorite beers of all time!

david60176 (2) - - NOV 8, 2014 does not count
Fruity aroma, smooth hops - not over powering. This is a good session beer.

Bjshades (156) - Iowa, USA - JUL 6, 2012
This could be by far one of the best pale ales I have ever had! Great hop flavor and very drinkable. It could be a great every day drinking beer, If only they would leave Wisconsin. I guess I will drive to get it

RatingsTamer91 (1) - Oxford, - JUL 5, 2017 does not count
I was served this beer on accident in a pub here in wis. I was pleasantly surprised by it’s crisp bold flavor and light finish ...for what I thought was an IPA . I had been on a spotted cow kick for a long spell until I accidentally was turned on to this great beer. One thing that stands apart from other beers like it is you can’t taste the brewery...just the beer. I have had many beers that carried the funk of the brewery inside the bottle , not this one ...I like it I lol a lot!

johnfuka234 (1) - Manitowoc, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 9, 2012 does not count
I had a variety pack from New Glarus as a gift and found Moon Man most enjoyable with it’s fruity taste and overall great quality.

OzarkElmo (319) - Poplar Bluff, Missouri, USA - JUN 24, 2012
UPDATED: JAN 13, 2013 Bottled 1152 Enjoyed this fine pale ale each evening of our trip to Door County, Wisconsin. What a GREAT beer for the calories and ABV! Wow! Wonderful aroma, well balanced with a nice, dry finish. Simply an awesome offering from New Glarus! For me, this may be close to being, the perfect beer!

timmy4 (19) - Wisconsin, USA - MAR 31, 2013
As far as Pale Ales go, this one is top notch. As far as any beer goes, this is one of the best beers there is. The hops are in perfect balance, and the fresh, non-bitter aftertaste is as pleasant as the taste.

gilsmit (5) - Tinley Park, Illinois, USA - JAN 4, 2014 does not count
One of my New favorite beers. This beer is packed with flavor... You can taste the hoppiness, but with very little bitterness. Very similar to Boulevards 80 Acre. I drank it from the bottle... so not much to comment on the appearance.

NelsonPR (23) - MIlWAUKEE, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 2, 2010
Pours a amber orange body with a fluffy head. Amazing nose of floral hops, taste is grapefruit, passion fruit with a well balance malty and bitter finish. Nice session beer.