overall
RATINGS: 1060   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Brewed with flaked barley and the finest Wisconsin malts. We even give a nod to our farmers with a little hint of corn. Naturally cloudy we allow the yeast to remain in the bottle to enhance fullness of flavors, which can not be duplicated otherwise. Expect this Ale to be fun, fruity and satisfying.

poisoneddwarf (2568) - Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho, USA - AUG 12, 2017
12 oz bottle from the variety pack, from Keyport Liquor in Superior, WI. Aroma is dough, chalky candy, corny, sweet malts, spicy. Pours hazy golden with a one finger white head that falls into a ring pretty quick. Taste is sweet and a bit spicy, flavors of Belgian yeast with bubblegum character, grain. Perfect mouthfeel. Not bad. I don’t see how it’s a cream ale, though. I’ve heard it’s a farmhouse ale, which is closer to what I’m tasting. Maybe it should be in the saison category?

hershiser2 (3410) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - AUG 8, 2017
Bottle courtesy of Drake. Thanks much! I threw this in the freezer and perhaps left it there a tiny bit too long as it’s not exactly slushy, but... Anyway, pours golden with a slushy white head. Letting this warm a bit before I go any further. Aroma is slightly sweet grains, minor grass. Flavor is very similar. Sweet grass, grain, hint of fruit.

ryrpat (375) - Illinois, USA - AUG 8, 2017
Typical farmhouse ale. It's limited distribution gives it more hype than it deserves. Either way keeps me having one when I can get it ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Obfuscate (575) - Minneapolis, - JUL 31, 2017
Heard a lot about this beer over the years. Finally got to try it at Wisconson Dells. Got a 12 pack and had on tap. It’s good. Drinks smooth but plenty of malt. Nothing I’d drive over the boarder though to get.

DaBeersRule (2) - - JUL 21, 2017 does not count
My favorite beer. Smooth refreshing beer. Only sold in Wisconsin. They even sell it to us Bears fans!!! Come on over the border and grab a case. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

LearninBeer (604) - Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA - JUL 19, 2017
This bottle is probably close to 10 years old, The aroma is malt, bread, some butterscotch. Pours a clear golden copper/orange with virtually no head and very good lacing. The taste is no-descript, probably umami. The body is light, the texture creamy, the carbonation average and the finish short. For being in the fridge for approximately 10 years this is still drinkable just not a whole lot of flavor going on.

Zymurgeist2 (2278) - Redwood City, California, USA - JUL 17, 2017
From bottle to glass. Pours clear yellow with low white and moderately retained white head. Slight fruit. Clean and crisp. Pleasant.

blipp (9373) - La Mesa, California, USA - JUL 16, 2017
Bottle. Pours gold with a white head. Grainy and corny sweet malts, some faint melon-like fruity notes, and a quick finish, Pretty good.

phranq (249) - - JUL 4, 2017
Light citrus everywhere. Clean and crisp. But there are better farmhouse ales out there.

darb85 (287) - Canton, Michigan, USA - JUL 2, 2017
Cloves on nose slightly cloudy. Cloves, slight citrus. A little Apple Sweet finish. Nice palate. Meh. Very one sided.