overall
RATINGS: 1067   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Brewed with flaked barley and the finest Wisconsin malts. We even give a nod to our farmers with a little hint of corn. Naturally cloudy we allow the yeast to remain in the bottle to enhance fullness of flavors, which can not be duplicated otherwise. Expect this Ale to be fun, fruity and satisfying.

hopslovin (194) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - MAR 3, 2007
Golden pour with nice head that quickly diminishes. Slight citrus notes in the aroma. Enjoyable malt presence with citrus finish. Smooth creamy mouthfeel. Very good.

thebaldwizard (1207) - Ohio, USA - FEB 24, 2007
Faint bready malt aroma from the clear yellow body with very little head. The palate is medium to full for this style. Very bready taste with hints of citrus. Enjoyable and easy to drink.

crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 23, 2007
Maybe my bottle is spoiled, but this beer seems to me a bit "corny". Reading the label suggests they may have added some corn, I don’t know why you’d do that. All the same, it’s awkwardly sweet, almost has a spoiled flavor. The beer pours and retains zero head (in a well beer-rinsed glass) and has no distinct hop flavor (though I admit I just came off a pale ale, but to try to be fair, I’ve given it a lot of time). I’m flying in the face of a lot of people who really like this beer, but I don’t get what they are trying to do. Let the "averages" play to the beer’s favor I guess, I’ll pass on a second helping....

spector (906) - Lancaster, Ohio, USA - FEB 21, 2007
Light fruits and light malt make up the aroma.Pours light gold with very little head.Very light fruit with some light fruit as well.Medium to thin mouthfeel with a very smooth finish.Very easy to drink.

peter (445) - Normal, Illinois, USA - FEB 11, 2007
Nose is DMS and a little malt. Light in the mouth with a touch of hops (peppery). Its not swill, but its quite bland.

OhioDad (2492) - Hilliard, Ohio, USA - FEB 2, 2007
12oz bottle via trade with Ughsmash! - Thanks! - Pours pale golden with a slight white head that fades quick and leaves no lace. Aromas of light grains, some pale malts, and slight grassy hops. Flavor is grains, a touch of bannana, and slight hops at the finish. Palate is light well carbonated and crisp. Not my preferred style but i think this is pretty good for the style.

shrubber85 (11570) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - JAN 30, 2007
Bottle (courtesy of ford9719). Creamy malt aroma with light banana notes - very much like a light Hefeweizen. Clear light yellow color with minimal head. Light creamy malt flavor - slight hint of malt. Fairly light body. An excellent cream ale.

puzzl (3260) - New York, New York, USA - JAN 27, 2007
Bottle from hellomynameis, as an extra, even though we agreed to no extras. Suffice it to say, I didn’t send him one. Damn you for making me look bad! ;)

Pour is creamy pale yellow with a head that entirely vanishes after seconds. I’ll be honest, if it weren’t for the bubbles, this would be entirely indistinguishable from piss, at least visibly. Thankfully, it doesn’t taste as such. Aroma is corny and a bit grainy. Definitely the weak point, here. It’s an enjoyable drink, though, very easy to put back, and pretty good flavors. Nothing off, though nothing very exciting either. If this were the worst beer got, we’d be damn well off.

tommykairarz (1) - USA - JAN 26, 2007 does not count
OMG! This beer is everything!!!!!! and it is the best beer to drink and best of all it’s from the beer state, Wisconsin, try it with a slice of orange and you won’t be sorry

troyc (2869) - Illinois, USA - JAN 24, 2007
(Bottle) Pours a hazy golden color. Light musty grainy aroma with some fruity notes as well. Rather light mouthfeel. Light ale taste, with some sour notes towards the end. Not very complex, but really not too bad.