overall
RATINGS: 1062   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Brewed with flaked barley and the finest Wisconsin malts. We even give a nod to our farmers with a little hint of corn. Naturally cloudy we allow the yeast to remain in the bottle to enhance fullness of flavors, which can not be duplicated otherwise. Expect this Ale to be fun, fruity and satisfying.

theadmiral (3) - USA - JAN 19, 2006 does not count
Wonderful beer! Pitchers of this go down like water. It finishes more smoothly than any other beer I’ve ever had. I notice no aftertaste.

tommykairarz (1) - USA - JAN 26, 2007 does not count
OMG! This beer is everything!!!!!! and it is the best beer to drink and best of all it’s from the beer state, Wisconsin, try it with a slice of orange and you won’t be sorry

mastelly23 (1) - USA - MAY 23, 2010 does not count
Delicious small, locally brewed. Sweet beer, looks and tasted amazing. Pure Wisconsin beer at its finest. Recommend to all, especially their seasonal flavors.

twhealen (1) - - JUN 26, 2012 does not count
A great beer if you like a lot flavor without the bitter hoppy taste. Wisconsin’s best beer!

KnitInferno (10) - Kentucky, USA - JUL 9, 2012
Alcohol ale fruity farmhouse smooth corn cask fun full-flavor full-bodied, barnyard, earthy

hutch42 (2) - Wisconsin, USA - FEB 7, 2013 does not count
Fun, fruity and satisfying. Great Wisconsin beer. What a Wisconsin microbrew should be.

TNSK8ERBOI (1) - - FEB 3, 2014 does not count
Amazing drink, perfect amount of hop, great taste, superb beer! If you want your social to be great, Spotted Cow is what you need!

RyanDe680 (1) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - JAN 11, 2015 does not count
Still one of the best lighter beers available. Very light aroma and very, very smooth. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

JPBart1973 (1) - Michigan, USA - SEP 5, 2015 does not count
One of the best I’ve ever had. I heard nothing but good about Spotted Cow from friends online on a snowmobile chat forum. A "friend" sent me a 12 pack. It lived up to all the hype. Only problem was, when the 12 ran out, that was it. My neighbor went to Wisconsin last summer and brought me back 2 case. I need to take a road trip to Wisconsin and get as many cases as I can fit in my truck

Jc_1978 (3) - Illinois, USA - APR 22, 2016 does not count
A beer drinkers beer! One of the best beers in America. They won’t distribute it outside of Wisconsin so if you ever find yourself there its s must have/try. Once you do you won’t want anything else.