overall
RATINGS: 1135   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Brewed with flaked barley and the finest Wisconsin malts. We even give a nod to our farmers with a little hint of corn. Naturally cloudy we allow the yeast to remain in the bottle to enhance fullness of flavors, which can not be duplicated otherwise. Expect this Ale to be fun, fruity and satisfying.

crazydiamond's rating

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 23, 2007
Maybe my bottle is spoiled, but this beer seems to me a bit "corny". Reading the label suggests they may have added some corn, I don’t know why you’d do that. All the same, it’s awkwardly sweet, almost has a spoiled flavor. The beer pours and retains zero head (in a well beer-rinsed glass) and has no distinct hop flavor (though I admit I just came off a pale ale, but to try to be fair, I’ve given it a lot of time). I’m flying in the face of a lot of people who really like this beer, but I don’t get what they are trying to do. Let the "averages" play to the beer’s favor I guess, I’ll pass on a second helping....

DaBeersRule (2) - - JUL 21, 2017 does not count
My favorite beer. Smooth refreshing beer. Only sold in Wisconsin. They even sell it to us Bears fans!!! Come on over the border and grab a case. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

LearninBeer (596) - Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA - JUL 19, 2017
This bottle is probably close to 10 years old, The aroma is malt, bread, some butterscotch. Pours a clear golden copper/orange with virtually no head and very good lacing. The taste is no-descript, probably umami. The body is light, the texture creamy, the carbonation average and the finish short. For being in the fridge for approximately 10 years this is still drinkable just not a whole lot of flavor going on.

Zymurgeist2 (2243) - Redwood City, California, USA - JUL 17, 2017
From bottle to glass. Pours clear yellow with low white and moderately retained white head. Slight fruit. Clean and crisp. Pleasant.

blipp (9268) - La Mesa, California, USA - JUL 16, 2017
Bottle. Pours gold with a white head. Grainy and corny sweet malts, some faint melon-like fruity notes, and a quick finish, Pretty good.

phranq (216) - - JUL 4, 2017
Light citrus everywhere. Clean and crisp. But there are better farmhouse ales out there.

darb85 (281) - Canton, Michigan, USA - JUL 2, 2017
Cloves on nose slightly cloudy. Cloves, slight citrus. A little Apple Sweet finish. Nice palate. Meh. Very one sided.

GarageBrewer80 (527) - SWEDEN - JUN 30, 2017
Flaska från Wisconsin. Gyllengul med vit skumkrona. Doft av ljust bröd. Smak av detsamma.

TychoJames (1308) - Örebro, SWEDEN - JUN 30, 2017
Flaska funkyF. Orangegul kulör. Jästig och äpplig doft. Örter och halm. Liknande i smak

commonshawn (1257) - Minnesota, USA - JUN 24, 2017
Tap at who’s on 3rd in Milwaukee during glbtq. Gold, slightly hazy, with small white head. Very little aroma, teeny bit of citrus in the nose. Spicy grassy grain, some vegetal elements. Thin body. Aftertaste is relatively clean, lingering sweet grain. If i spotted this cow, I’d order it in a pinch.

commonmac (1245) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - JUN 24, 2017
Tap pour with GLBTQ crew at Who’s On Third. Pint glass. Slight haze golden. Minor and uneventful head. Aroma has subtle floral and grainy notes. Taste is mild with a de-emphasis on hoppy bitterness and a grainy sweetness. Easy to drink with a thin mouthfeel. Not sure what the appeal is with this one but it’s not terrible. Like a mild mannered version of a good beer. I’ve stopped many better options.