beerledgend (1196) - Waterloo, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND - JUN 15, 2002
Light straw colour,very hoppy aroma. Not much taste but sweet n back palate, very boring. Ingevara (910) - SWEDEN - JAN 22, 2012
A very standard lager. Dry composition, smooth and mild. No special flavors, slightly more emphas to the aroma than usually for this kind of commercial brew. Easy drunk, easy forgotten. DylansDad (639) - North Shore, Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - AUG 10, 2013
Inoffensive, and in saying that, better than I remember from my youth. Its watery tepidness makes it completely forgettable, which, in a cheap beer like this, is a good thing. sdriessen (320) - Dunedin, NEW ZEALAND - DEC 6, 2008
440mL can. Cheap and refreshing, A few points for being clean and hoppy. Slight phenolic aroma, but overall a wise choice that will add awesomeness to any average night. KiwiJonno (76) - Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND - MAR 4, 2009
Not a very nice beer at all - even though it was free. 330mL Bottle, drunk out of the bottle to. Very watery tasting beer with almost no malt to speak of. Faint traces of hops to finish, which leaves a unpleasant taste in your mouth.
yungbeerguy (31) - NEW ZEALAND - SEP 7, 2013
This beer isnít great but its alright, drinkable, cloudy and gassy good price CapnStabbin (14) - Wellington, NEW ZEALAND - AUG 4, 2008
It does not taste very good, but this is a cheap NZ beer which is 5% ABV so it does have a lot going for it. Highly bongable. ZipferKiwi (8) - NEW ZEALAND - OCT 29, 2009 does not count
This beer is terrible - cheep and not refreshing - never brought it but had it in a can, might be better if it was in a frozen glass and straight out of fresh stock Mutante (4) - NEW ZEALAND - MAR 24, 2013 does not count
This is evil poison but the size and shape of the cans make it perfect fodder for wizard sticks.
HOW TO PLAY WIZARD STICKS:
* Get a box of NZ Lager or something else that comes in the big cans.
* When you finish a can attach it to the bottom of the new one with gaffer tape.
* When there are no beers left, fashion helmets out of the boxes.
* Shove each other a bit and exchange insults until either party says I DECLARE WIZARD STICKS.
* Go down the park and have a big sword fight with the cans you have taped together.
* Get into a massive argument with your girlfriend.
* Donít be too upset because your mate has passed out and itís therefore not too embarrassing.
* Realise that bitchy flatmate has been listening the whole time.
* Pray to whatever gods you believe in to strike you down. KingKickbutt (3) - Hamilton, NEW ZEALAND - OCT 29, 2008 does not count
I have only sampled this beer once whilst playing poker so my memories are foggy...
Doesn’t smell too bad, looks good in the can, the flavour is unique, the palate... I did however get a good impression - I won poker drinking this beer!