girafferaffle (2) - Hildesheim, GERMANY - JUL 23, 2007 does not count
Brilliant pinger to wastedness ratio. Available at all top shelf 24 hour supermarkets at a ’reasonable’ price skullbeast (1) - , NEW ZEALAND - OCT 30, 2008 does not count
A classy black can, pours clear and pale yellow, goes down smooth, with an easy drinking light bodied lager style. Invigorating to the palate, with a harsh bitter tang and acrid aftertaste, however this does diminish upon regular and excessive consumption . A gold star for value, best served at room temperature for ease of skulling. tekura (1) - - FEB 15, 2015 does not count
Good standard NZ lager with some strength. Well priced. Best if found in bottles. Aaza (3) - , NEW ZEALAND - OCT 31, 2008 does not count
cheap an cheerfull, love the 440 ml cans, not for the faint hearted though.Good for barbacues etc, sometimes need a dash of lime juice with the first one. robinvboyer (4652) - Sturgeon Falls, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 10, 2008
Wow, this is a first, this is a pale lager, and i can actually smell some hops!!! WOw, there is an actual nice hop aroma, and a good amount of sweet malt. decent flavour, wow, this is a good pale lager, imagine that! never thought i would ever say that!
KingKickbutt (3) - Hamilton, NEW ZEALAND - OCT 29, 2008 does not count
I have only sampled this beer once whilst playing poker so my memories are foggy...
Doesn’t smell too bad, looks good in the can, the flavour is unique, the palate... I did however get a good impression - I won poker drinking this beer! Bov (12636) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - MAR 18, 2002
golden-blond with few head, herbal aroma, medium-bodied with a dry finish - decent and well-balanced Mutante (4) - NEW ZEALAND - MAR 24, 2013 does not count
This is evil poison but the size and shape of the cans make it perfect fodder for wizard sticks.
HOW TO PLAY WIZARD STICKS:
* Get a box of NZ Lager or something else that comes in the big cans.
* When you finish a can attach it to the bottom of the new one with gaffer tape.
* When there are no beers left, fashion helmets out of the boxes.
* Shove each other a bit and exchange insults until either party says I DECLARE WIZARD STICKS.
* Go down the park and have a big sword fight with the cans you have taped together.
* Get into a massive argument with your girlfriend.
* Don’t be too upset because your mate has passed out and it’s therefore not too embarrassing.
* Realise that bitchy flatmate has been listening the whole time.
* Pray to whatever gods you believe in to strike you down. beerledgend (1196) - Waterloo, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND - JUN 15, 2002
Light straw colour,very hoppy aroma. Not much taste but sweet n back palate, very boring. Headbanger (3999) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - DEC 6, 2007
20.2 oz bottle-A golden body with a decent head and an aroma of corn and a little hops. Taste of any other pale lager with a bit more to it.