Mutante (4) - NEW ZEALAND - MAR 24, 2013 does not count
This is evil poison but the size and shape of the cans make it perfect fodder for wizard sticks.
HOW TO PLAY WIZARD STICKS:
* Get a box of NZ Lager or something else that comes in the big cans.
* When you finish a can attach it to the bottom of the new one with gaffer tape.
* When there are no beers left, fashion helmets out of the boxes.
* Shove each other a bit and exchange insults until either party says I DECLARE WIZARD STICKS.
* Go down the park and have a big sword fight with the cans you have taped together.
* Get into a massive argument with your girlfriend.
* Don’t be too upset because your mate has passed out and it’s therefore not too embarrassing.
* Realise that bitchy flatmate has been listening the whole time.
* Pray to whatever gods you believe in to strike you down. beerledgend (1196) - Waterloo, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND - JUN 15, 2002
Light straw colour,very hoppy aroma. Not much taste but sweet n back palate, very boring. Headbanger (4022) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - DEC 6, 2007
20.2 oz bottle-A golden body with a decent head and an aroma of corn and a little hops. Taste of any other pale lager with a bit more to it. Ingevara (910) - SWEDEN - JAN 22, 2012
A very standard lager. Dry composition, smooth and mild. No special flavors, slightly more emphas to the aroma than usually for this kind of commercial brew. Easy drunk, easy forgotten. dunedin (1) - NEW ZEALAND - AUG 4, 2007 does not count
the finer points of NZL
-its easy to hide in the bushes out the front of the house party because its black cans camouflages nicely.
-you can always spot the ppl who have taxed your beer cos your the only one drinking it
-surely its the national beer that gives your a touch of pride with every sip
kajser27 (2095) - Zagreb, CROATIA - MAR 8, 2016
Shared with ogivlado, franski and Marko.
Pale golden-yellow, clear, small+ white non lasting head. Aroma is of some malt, grains, some sulphur, bit grass. Taste is low+ sweet malty, some grain, cracker, buttery, bit green apple, grassy light+ bitterness, dry finish. Light+ bodied, watery, average carbonation. yungbeerguy (32) - NEW ZEALAND - SEP 7, 2013
This beer isn’t great but its alright, drinkable, cloudy and gassy good price sdriessen (320) - Dunedin, NEW ZEALAND - DEC 6, 2008
440mL can. Cheap and refreshing, A few points for being clean and hoppy. Slight phenolic aroma, but overall a wise choice that will add awesomeness to any average night. mkel07 (6549) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - AUG 9, 2014
Can from The Beer Cellar June 2013. Best thing I can say about this is that the can looked pretty good. As for what was in the can well that’s better left unsaid. ogivlado (8344) - Zagreb, CROATIA - MAR 14, 2016
Canned 440ml. -Courtesy of Marko, shared with him, kajser27 and franski. Yellow/pale golden coloured, small white head, weak corny nose. Bready, corny, watery, slightly salty and notes of vegetables in the finish. Drinkable but thin.