overall
RATINGS: 711   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 201   ABV: 6.7%
Flagship Series. Total Domination IPA has a citrusy, floral hop aroma, and big hop flavor balanced with a richness imparted by Carahell and Munich malts. This beer is a big flavorful Northwest IPA that maintains its drinkability, and as such, has garnered great admiration from the novice craft drinker and the seasoned hop-head alike.

glassmongoose (1) - Alabama, USA - MAR 31, 2010 does not count
Ninkasi IPA took me by surprise (author pauses to go crack beer in order to better describe it) with its heady mix of sweet and bitter. The bitterness is not overwhelming. It has, dare I say, complexity. Even better, the IPA brings to mind a phrase beloved to me: ’beer sandwich’. Not because it’s overly filling, but because it allows you to actually imagine that it might contain nutrients.

ngregg13 (1) - Oregon, USA - FEB 24, 2012 does not count
Tried every IPA I come across and this is by far the best one I recommend it to anyone willing to try and would drink it every day

bpurkapi (1) - - JUN 22, 2012 does not count
Awesome! Hops it’s all about them in the northwest, say no to the Yakima valley tasteless hops and say hello to flavor

Armenian5b (5) - - JUL 15, 2013 does not count
Absolute stunning beer and it’s exactly what the title says, TOTAL DOMINATION. Slightly orange haze, lemon and grapefruit aromas, grapefruit and lemon hops with a bite of caramel, and it’s very easy drinking because of it’s medium body. My fav :)

dsmith4 (50) - Reading, Berkshire, ENGLAND - AUG 3, 2014
Superb example of a west coast IPA, one that must be tried, lovel bitterness, highly recommended!

Willamette (1) - Springfield, Oregon, USA - NOV 2, 2006 does not count
I tried this from the tap at the brewery in Springfield, Oregon. It has a very hoppy aroma and flavor. Seemed to be hop heavy but not overpowering. I remember a little accessory flavor but I couldn’t write down my experience due to my timing and location. In general I thought this was one of the best examples of a highly hopped IPA I have ever tried. I will go back with a growler and soak this up before it is all gone.

OctoBrews (2) - - APR 28, 2016 does not count
This is my favourite IPA. Unfortunately, they don’t sell it where I live, but I’ve had it in bottles many times, and even on tap across the street from the brewery. The name is the key. This is UBER hoppy. If you read that without thinking that’s a great thing, well, then this is not for you. Although, that said, I’ve converted a few unknowing Bud Light drinkers along the way, but just as many folks have been afraid of it. If I had to pick only one beer I could drink for the rest of my life, this would be it.

Angeloregon (2055) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAR 1, 2007
UPDATED: MAR 27, 2007 I am a believer! Despite rocking a plethora of styles, Ninkasi delivers simultaneously one of the most unique and signature IPAs from Oregon. On the cusp of becoming an imperial, this gem of a beer is all that and a basket full of hop love.

RaiderDave (4) - California, USA - JUN 15, 2011 does not count
An excellent IPA, Total Domination has a citrusy, floral hop aroma, and big hop flavor balanced with a rich and malty finish. An IPA that encompasses the reputation of the Pacific as the birthplace of the modern IPA.

SPDickerman (1239) - Texas, USA - MAR 18, 2016
Pours hazy orange with a small off-white head. Smells fruity with subtle pine. Medium-bodied with a smooth texture and soft mouth-carbonation, Ninkasi Total Domination IPA finishes with a subtle lingering juiciness.