overall

RATINGS: 732   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.69/5   IBU: 100   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Flagship Series. Tricerahops is double everything you already love in an IPA. More hops, more malt body and a higher gravity define this Double India Pale Ale. Fiercely flavorful, guaranteed to satisfy.

cubancigar2000 (2) - USA - AUG 19, 2010 does not count
Best beer I ever put into my mouth and I have never been a Micro Fan until this one. I cannot wait until I get my keg

liquidhedonism (289) - Beaverton, Oregon, USA - OCT 16, 2014
UPDATED: OCT 17, 2014 22 oz bottle from Albertson’s in Hillsboro, OR. Aroma is piney, citrusy, and malty, with hints of caramel, orange, resin, and barnyard. Mouthfeel and taste begins creamy and sweet, and finishes sweet with a long, gentle bitterness. This is still my all-time favorite beer. Yes, that’s right...#1.

RickReallyBrew (99) - Franktown, Colorado, USA - FEB 9, 2015
This Imperial or Double IPA is off the chart w hop character and is balanced perfectly by a delicious, relatively high gravity, semisweet, malty flavor. This beer has a hop bouquet like nonother. The hop flavor is "full on" but not overwhelming. This beer is very unique and tastes like my kitchen smells when brewing beer! Amazing and a new favorite.

mrhoppy (1288) - Santa Clara, California, USA - JUL 11, 2009
UPDATED: JUL 18, 2010 I rated this before and gave it a bad rating? Not sure why. Today my bottle is very delicious. Sweet, hoppy and bitter. Perfect example of a double. Very fresh.

KarateBob (4) - Medford, Oregon, USA - JUL 7, 2013 does not count
Had a pint on tap at a Jackson Creek Pizza in Medford. Great, well balanced beer. A good amount of Hop flavor, but not too much, with a great malt counter-balance. Very drinkable for an Double IPA

mogydirt (13) - simi valley, California, USA - JAN 22, 2014
Aroma is very floral and the head and clarity are perfect for a double ipa. Taste is great grapefruit notes and honey. Finish is very balanced and not harsh like other double ipas. Overall its one of the best double ipas i have had.

Trmason (3) - Washington, USA - AUG 8, 2012 does not count
By far my favorite double/ imperial style IPA. Crisp, balanced, floral and properly strong. Near perfect in my opinion. The only shame is that Ninkasi doesn’t sell or fill growlers.

pchoate (27) - West Sacramento, California, USA - JAN 2, 2014
A great freaking beer. Filled my mouth with double hopped goodness. Goes down like a nympho in heat. I'd slap her on the ass if she had one. - Snowboards and IPA

SPDickerman (1239) - Texas, USA - JAN 16, 2016
Pours clear orangish copper with a small beige head. Smells juicy and citrus fruity. Taste is bitter, citrus, malty backbone. Medium-bodied with a smooth texture and soft mouth-carbonation, Ninkasi Tricerahops Double IPA finishes with a lingering subtle bitter dryness.

Belgiandean (5) - - JUL 4, 2017 does not count
My favorite IPA in the world when on tap. Deep rich taste; perfect mix of hops and body. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone