overall

RATINGS: 269   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.6/5   IBU: 85   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
This big, bold copper-colored ale showcases Munich & Crystal malts to create a big supportive body on which we layer our favorite Washington hops. Chinook & Cascade provide citrus and piney flavors, while Northern Brewer adds a hint of mint. Dry-hopping with Cascade and Columbus increases the beer’s hoppy aromas. Malt, hops and yeast-derived fruitiness combine to create our most complex offering.

Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JAN 1, 2014
Had 22 oz bomber, as they say, at wob cap hill all by my lonesome as my first brew of 2014. Dark muddy brown color. Toffee aroma. Very dry and medium bodied initial sip. Sweetness evens out this brew in the middle. Grassy hops and caramel balance nicely. Another fantastic washington ipa.

Reeko (50) - British Columbia, CANADA - SEP 14, 2015
I sampled this on a 5 ounce sample flight. I had to buy a bottle and take it home. I really enjoyed this one. It pours a nice copper color with a thin white head. Very bitter with a smooth slightly caramel finish. A very good ipa.

Cool_Bond (2795) - KUNG_AV_OL @ Instagram, SWEDEN - AUG 14, 2013
Very much hops in beer. Not too much so it will be dry anyway. Enough pretty perfect hopped. Wonderful fragrance. Heavenly flavor and long aftertaste of it makes this a beer for a treat. Follow me @ Kung av öl @ Facebook for more pictures and ratings.

Jorn69 (3362) - Ängelholm, SWEDEN - OCT 24, 2013
@ Ölprovning i Klippan 18/10. Grape, citrus, tallbarr och kola i både doften och smaken. Bra beska med en medellång eftersmak. Känns nästan som en DIPA.

julesjis (256) - Oregon, USA - APR 3, 2015
Poured from a 22. Aroma is hoppy and floral. Flavor is smooth, slightly biscuit and citrus. Nothing too overpowering here. Finish has a bit of a bite to it. Overall easy drinking beer!

pricey290483 (819) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - SEP 3, 2015
bottle from gbbf15 don’t normally go for the bigger bottles but glad i did with this one a nice pale colour good hop flavour and taste with a good bitter finish