overall
RATINGS: 45   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.92/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Golden Milk Stout with Portola Coffee. Originally brewed with Portola’s Don Pachi Coffee in collaboration with Playground DTSA and Portola Coffee. First called Don’s Naughty Sauce.

Pazzypunker (1) - - JAN 22, 2014 does not count
A top notch beer from start to finish, this is perhaps the best milk stout out there today (and I have tasted Udder Love). ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

daknole (11049) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAY 31, 2015
OH FUCK YES. Ok, so this is the gold standard for "golden stouts". The coffee and the creaminess in this beer, the sheer increadibly perfect roasted notes. I could drink this for DAYS.

badpuppy69 (321) - orange, California, USA - MAY 16, 2014
UPDATED: JUL 15, 2014 Pours a clear copper color thick creamy head and great lacing rings. Aroma is sweet roasted coffee and peanut butter cups. Taste follows the aroma with a medium to thick mouth feel. Epic desert beer.

Broncosnbeer101 (11) - Denver, USA - OCT 7, 2014
Poured at GABF...crazy brew...strated to like this cross between a pale ale and stouty vegatable. But as I kept drinking it it grew on me so much, I couldnt get enough. You just gotta try it. But take my wourd for it after so many beers we had at the GABFs you wont be disapointed.

Bacterial (2999) - Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA - FEB 7, 2014
What the fuck am I drinking!!!-??!-! Draft at Beechwood BBQ Lobg Beach. Looks like an IPA - clear amber pour with a thick white head. Nose is coffee and slightly malty. Mouthfeel is really thick despite it being such a simple looking beer. Wow taste coffee malty and slightly sweet. I don’t understand. Coffee only goes into dark beers???!!!

Blmarques (12) - Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL - JUN 19, 2017
Coffee nose! Delicious coffee herbacious well balanced maybe misses a little acid. Not sweet. Very pleasant drink, it will break Starbucks....

beersearcher (2382) - Glendale, California, USA - FEB 2, 2013
This is my early favorite for best beer if 2013. A swirling combination of sweet, coffee and creaminess. It is a strong coffee aroma but the taste is balanced with the three other components very well. Almost like a coffee and cream popsicle. One of those special beers whose aroma is so great you don’t want to drink it but you have to because it tastes do good.

Ratpatrol1019 (70) - Palm desert, California, USA - JUN 11, 2015
Crazy beer with spiciest some peppery tones wand coffee. Earthy herbal hops. Fairly full palet and good crisp finish.

DenverLogan (1219) - LA, California, USA - JUN 8, 2017
On nitro tap at Library Alehouse in Venice, CA a few weeks back. Gosh...or gaaaaleee...while I’d don’t drink coffee, I surely would if it tasted like this! Gold with head and lace, aroma of coffee and beer, modest mouthfeel but what an amazing flavor profile. Granted a bit sweet, but this is an amazing sensation on the tongue with malts, grains, hops, cold coffee and sugar. Yum...I could probably do a keg of this beauty, especially on nitro!