overall

RATINGS: 42   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.77/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Galaxy, Citra and Simcoe hops play the biggest role in this heavy hitting West Coast standard. Straw-golden in color, medium-bodied and bursting with layers of stone fruit, bright citrus and pineapple.

RobertDale (6905) - Lansing, Kansas, USA - SEP 20, 2016
22 ounce bottle. Thanks Mike! Pours golden orange with a nice white head. Aroma of citrus and tropical. Taste is grapefruit, pineapple, orange, pine, and some malt. Very good.

mstrcrwly (1000) - New York, USA - AUG 29, 2016
Bottle dated 8/9/16 poured into a tulip..
Orange/copper with a fluffy white head..
Aroma of grapefruits,mango,melons..
Tastes of all previous..medium bodied..
Not bad..but not worth seeking out.

Thisis12ptfont (1223) - Los Angeles, CA, California, USA - AUG 28, 2016
Aromas of fresh hops, orange juice, orange peel, lemon, pines, butterscotch, peach, nectarine, caramel, honey, crackers, and dry grain malt. Pours bright gold with a lively white foam. Taste brings absurdly fresh peaches, grapefruit, nectarine, tropical fruits, pineapple, guava, papaya, oranges, pines, fresh hops, grass, big dankness and butterscotch upfront. There is a candy-like sweetness mid palate but finishes very dry and bitter with residual hop oils, caramel, grain malt and fresh fruit juice. Overall, incredibly delicious, a must try.

rick_91709 (512) - USA - AUG 27, 2016
Poured from a bottle. Clear gold. Medium white head. Lots of pineapple on the nose. Taste is a mixture of pine and pineapple. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Errl (2577) - Plano, Texas, USA - MAR 3, 2016
Bottle..Pour is gold with a white head..Nose is clean, grassy, pine, sticky, perfume, hairspray..Taste is bitter, grass, spice, clean hop, pine, nice blend if hops..

joeneugs (6372) - Livermore, California, USA - MAR 2, 2016
On tap at Noble. It pours a super clear pale orange color with an off white head. The aroma is grassy and lightly citrusy. Grapefruit and orange. The flavor is nice with some hop spice, honey drizzled orange and light notes of bread and pine in the finish. The mouthfeel is in the heavy side. Pretty xolid IIPA.

Ferris (16696) - Burnaby, British Columbia, CANADA - FEB 27, 2016
Draft - Mandarin and some dank grass notes. Clear gold and a decent white head. Mandarin and juicy fruits with a touch of peel bitterness. Fruity and juicy.

umich03jm (3512) - Flat Rock, Michigan, USA - OCT 16, 2015
Bottle. From notes. Big galaxy hop nose. Dank, pineapple, white wine, and apples. Tastes so juicy without being sugary at all. Oranges, pineapple, grapes, and light pine. Medium body. Gets a lot more dank as it warms which makes it a little harder to drink. Still very good overall.

lightbias (455) - USA - OCT 14, 2015
I’ve been excited to try something from Noble Ale Works, and when I was given the opportunity for Tongue Tickles Double IPA, I jumped at the chance. I’ve got to say it’s difficult for me to try an IPA without comparing it to my all time favorite, but I always give something new a clean slate. - I peel the cap and am inundated with fresh, tropical fruit; the aroma buoyant, penetrating the air with the redolence of two of my favorite hops. I’m shameless plugging another California brewery here: The snifter I decided to use was supposed to be christened by Honey Springs, an ale brewed by New Glory Craft Brewery, but I have really wanted to use this glass and have not found the perfect "special occasion" on which to imbibe. Moving forward. -The glass tipped to the neck of the bottle, Tongue Tickles pours a burnished copper, the off-white foam atop is small and permeable. The aroma is powerful; blossoming orange flowers and sweetened pineapple exploding in the air, teasing without remorse and drawing me closer for a taste. As I bring my lips to the glass, a sting of pine assaults my nasal passages and I fill my mouth with the brew, a familiar sting on the insides of my cheeks, lips and gums. The carbonation carries the bitter swallow and is a perfect aftermath of the quaff, leaving my mouth dry and lightly singeing the back of my tongue. Tickles? Apparently someone likes it a little rough...and I do. This is amazing in aroma; flavors of peach, pine and orange; the hops involved are a tapestry, woven so beautifully together. The finish is long and bitter, but this beer is leaving a flavor behind that is akin to its first act, and second. I have a second style from the brewer, and if it’s anything like this one, I may be seeing it tomorrow night. Who’d blame me?

BuckeyeBoy (8569) - Boise, Idaho, USA - OCT 3, 2015
22oz bottle thanks to red beard. Pours out a crisp golden topped with a white head. Nose is nice hop presents floral earthy notes and some citrus. Taste is more of the earth tones floral notes