overall
RATINGS: 1034   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.62/5   IBU: 26   EST. CALORIES: 237   ABV: 7.9%
A rustic ale, pale in color, inspired by the rich brewing traditions of the Flanders region. Abundant hops and a Belgian yeast strain contribute exotic aromas af tropical fruit.

Editor’s Note: previously known as Whole Foods Silver Jubilee.

mrhoppy (1196) - Santa Clara, California, USA - MAY 17, 2010
UPDATED: MAR 19, 2012 Exquisite beer! Drink it while listening to toccata and fugue and it’s quite an experience. Fine beer and fine music are really mind altering. So balanced and pleasant. Perfect sweetness. Zesty orange/lemon tartness. In a blind tasting this will come out on top every time. I want Mark Ruedrich to create a beer and call it Toccata! No other 5 ratings. Shame on you beer geeks. For the second half of the bottle I stirred up the sediment to achieve two incredible beers in one bottle. You must try this. Cloudy hearty grainy full and delicious. Hefe-magnificent! I am in love with this beer and I’m a hop head at heart. Absolutely one of the most amazing beers I have tried. It is a masterpiece. It never offends.

Em (102) - USA - JUL 15, 2010
Had on tap at Stuffed Sandwiches. I can taste a lot of the oranges and a little bit of banana.

dwyerpg (6454) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - APR 20, 2006
Faint fruity saison aroma. Cloudy orange-yellow appearance with a full head. This is really an excellent Begian beer, a fine saison. Definitely could have this again and again.

legion242 (2348) - Richardson, Texas, USA - OCT 27, 2005
Wonderful orange peel nose. Fluffy sustained head. Lots of soft fizziness, very round feeling in the mouth. Lacks the sweetness that I find in most American Saiaons- if you blindfolded me, I would swear this was European. The best American example of the style ever!!

spujr (26) - - NOV 27, 2012
Belgium yeast taste and aroma prevalent. Coriander smell. Light clean taste. Good beer. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone