overall
RATINGS: 1785   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.48/5   IBU: 42   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Malt and hops are beautifully married in this full-bodied, copper-red Pale Ale. Red Seal Ale is generously hopped in the traditional manner for a long, spicy finish.

unclefrito62 (269) - Stow, Ohio, USA - MAR 3, 2017
Pint at Winking Lizard Pennisula. Light white head. Caramel in color. Taste of fruit, pine, caramel, a touch of pepper and a hint of honey and biscuits keeps this very well balanced. Very smooth and easy to drink. Nice beer overall.

anstei (2169) - Zurich, SWITZERLAND - FEB 11, 2017
Tap at SF Beer Week Opening Gala. Takes a minute to settle, almost exclusively foam. Turns clear golden. Aroma: Some hops, rather malty. Super soft and smooth, medium body, almost no aroma, but it doesn’t need it. Still good, just because of the texture. An interesting brew for sure.

tightslice (1278) - Redwood City, California, USA - JAN 5, 2017
Bottle from Whole Foods Market in Redwood City, CA. Aroma is malts, fruity malts. Taste is malty with some nuttiness on the finish. This doesn’t really seem like an APA to me. Perhaps more like an Anchor California Common or an Amber Ale (GASP!). Overall, not offensive and drinkable.

batneil (710) - - DEC 31, 2016
Looks good, like a British pint, with a creamy head and no visible fizz. Other than the creaminess expected with Nitro, not much of a flavour. Perfectly drinkable, but not outstanding. (K)

kenter2000 (74) - , Wisconsin, USA - DEC 20, 2016
I remember Ryan, not all that well. For one year of my life we lived in the same building and we hung out a lot. We both played guitar. He was technically better but I had a certain instinct and attitude that got me some respect. Most of our stories have been lost to me and I think in the end of that year he started to distance himself from me for one reason or another. When I was younger I had a tendency to be abrasive. Arrogant. Loud. So I don’t blame him all that much. I remember him fondly because the one time he attempted to surf a floating log and of course ended up taking a swim. This beer is too sweet, too malty for me.

yy0pp (1480) - - DEC 7, 2016
Bottle. Clear deep amber color with tiny white head. Aroma - Malty, peach, caramel, pine. Taste - Medium bitterness, light sweetness, malt, pepper, biscuit, bread. Well balanced.

Sdaniel90 (1080) - Mexico City, MEXICO - DEC 6, 2016
Bottle, 355ml. Clear amber with a creamy/foamy offwhite head. Deep aromas of floral hops, red fruits, caramel, spices. Medium bodied, moderate carbonation. Medium sweet, medium bitter. Watery roasted flavors into a controlled finish.

Percy0103 (766) - MEXICO - DEC 6, 2016
Bottle, 355ml. A clear reddish beer with a medium size frithy head. Aroma is of fruity red hops. Taste is medium bitter with some carbonation and astringency. Medium bodied with a wood and fruty character. Bitter finish.

szymonskc (881) - Skórcz, POLAND - DEC 4, 2016
Zapach średnio intensywny, kwiaty, zboże, przyprawy, cytrusy, karmel. Kolor bursztynowy, klarowne. Piana niska, drobna, szybko znika, zdobi szkło. W smaku słodkie, średnia pełnia, kwiaty, karmel, toffi, przyprawy, cytrusy. Goryczka średnia, wysycenie średnie.

alvaro78 (492) - Sevilla, SPAIN - NOV 25, 2016
Aromas a Malta caramelo y fruta madura Buen aspecto pero le falta el característico color rojo En boca Malta y caramelo ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone