overall
RATINGS: 1774   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.48/5   IBU: 42   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Malt and hops are beautifully married in this full-bodied, copper-red Pale Ale. Red Seal Ale is generously hopped in the traditional manner for a long, spicy finish.

Theodopilos' rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Theodopilos (68) - - JUN 14, 2013
6pack from 1st choice, all I can say about this beer is its very smooth and delicious, what a great beer

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
tightslice (1115) - Redwood City, California, USA - JAN 5, 2017
Bottle from Whole Foods Market in Redwood City, CA. Aroma is malts, fruity malts. Taste is malty with some nuttiness on the finish. This doesnt really seem like an APA to me. Perhaps more like an Anchor California Common or an Amber Ale (GASP!). Overall, not offensive and drinkable.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
batneil (676) - - DEC 31, 2016
Looks good, like a British pint, with a creamy head and no visible fizz. Other than the creaminess expected with Nitro, not much of a flavour. Perfectly drinkable, but not outstanding. (K)

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kenter2000 (72) - , Wisconsin, USA - DEC 20, 2016
I remember Ryan, not all that well. For one year of my life we lived in the same building and we hung out a lot. We both played guitar. He was technically better but I had a certain instinct and attitude that got me some respect. Most of our stories have been lost to me and I think in the end of that year he started to distance himself from me for one reason or another. When I was younger I had a tendency to be abrasive. Arrogant. Loud. So I dont blame him all that much. I remember him fondly because the one time he attempted to surf a floating log and of course ended up taking a swim. This beer is too sweet, too malty for me.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
yy0pp (1377) - - DEC 7, 2016
Bottle. Clear deep amber color with tiny white head. Aroma - Malty, peach, caramel, pine. Taste - Medium bitterness, light sweetness, malt, pepper, biscuit, bread. Well balanced.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Sdaniel90 (1064) - Mexico City, MEXICO - DEC 6, 2016
Bottle, 355ml. Clear amber with a creamy/foamy offwhite head. Deep aromas of floral hops, red fruits, caramel, spices. Medium bodied, moderate carbonation. Medium sweet, medium bitter. Watery roasted flavors into a controlled finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Percy0103 (758) - MEXICO - DEC 6, 2016
Bottle, 355ml. A clear reddish beer with a medium size frithy head. Aroma is of fruity red hops. Taste is medium bitter with some carbonation and astringency. Medium bodied with a wood and fruty character. Bitter finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
szymonskc (665) - Skrcz, POLAND - DEC 4, 2016
Zapach średnio intensywny, kwiaty, zboże, przyprawy, cytrusy, karmel. Kolor bursztynowy, klarowne. Piana niska, drobna, szybko znika, zdobi szkło. W smaku słodkie, średnia pełnia, kwiaty, karmel, toffi, przyprawy, cytrusy. Goryczka średnia, wysycenie średnie.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
alvaro78 (305) - Sevilla, SPAIN - NOV 25, 2016
Aromas a Malta caramelo y fruta madura Buen aspecto pero le falta el característico color rojo En boca Malta y caramelo ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Mainuh_man (291) - NETHERLANDS - NOV 8, 2016
16 oz Nitro tap. Pours clear red with a super creamy head that lingers. Mellow aromas of some cereal grain and some dank, floral hops. Mild flavor, little sweetness, some cereal and finishing with mellow of herby hops. Creamy mouthfeel with little carbonation. Overall, quaffable, but nothing noteworthy.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
CraftyHare (38) - Adelaide, AUSTRALIA - OCT 28, 2016
355ml bottle pours amber orange with quickly dissipating foamy head. Lovely hoppy aromas of honey, citrus, orange peel and lavendar. Tastes of honey, toffee malts, ginger and dried fruits. Medium carbonation with a slight bitterness on the finish. Very well balanced and refreshing American Pale Ale.