overall
RATINGS: 54   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.65/5   IBU: 99   EST. CALORIES: 270   ABV: 9%
North Peak Hoodoo Midwest Wet Hop IPA is the first of it’s kind. Brewed with fresh from the farm Michigan hops for exceptional flavor. Hoodoo is hops from start to finish with a little malt in the middle, just enough to keep Hoodoo from going Voodoo on you. not to worry - pretty much nothing but hops.

milewide (2332) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - NOV 15, 2012
Overpowering fresh herbal and pine hops! Slightly cloudy golden color, with average head. Minimum malt balance as promised. Alcohol didn’t intrude. Best North Peak brew that I have tried.

sir_hopsalot (1) - Farmington, Michigan, USA - NOV 3, 2011 does not count
I’m a huge IPA fan, but I have not had an IPA more delicious than this. It’s better than Founder’s Harvest Ale IMO. Imagine a hoppy-apple jolly rancher. Or a hoppy Granny Smith. Just pure deliciousness!

jeremyd365 (124) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - NOV 12, 2012
This boss IPA poured a clear golden and immediately was very strong, floral hops. It tasted rich and citrusy, strong but not bitter overload. Overall this is one of the best strong IPAs I’ve had in awhile. I will be drinking this more, would like to find it on tap!

mmmkay (51) - - DEC 4, 2012
I love this beer. Wet hops have very ripe flavor and aroma. Very hard to find. Wish they had more. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

crazyyooper (1) - Alabama, USA - DEC 20, 2013 does not count
A solid body, fresh hop smelling and tasting IPA. I have finished my 5th six pack and am looking for more. If you love hops, try this beer.

spbays (11) - alpena, Michigan, USA - JAN 21, 2012
A midwest masterpiece! Keep it settled for a clear hop/pine explosion or swirl in the hoppy resin goodness for a textural experience beyond no other. If you love hops this was made for you and a generous 9%+ alcohol does not hurt either.