overall
Brewed by Oakham
Style: India Pale Ale (IPA)
Peterborough, England

RATINGS: 397   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.69/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
cask, bottle & keg,regular
Single hopped (Citra) IPA

medallaisla (91) - PUERTO RICO - AUG 8, 2012
Cask. Oakham does wonders with citra hops. Big citrus and tropical nose and taste, chewy, oily, sticky beer. A pleasure to have on cask.

CanCrusher (1104) - Ilirska Bistrica, SLOVENIA - NOV 5, 2012
Bottle. Pale golden colour with white head, that leaves some nice lacing. Strong aroma of tropical fruits like mango, grapefruit, pineapple, lemon, orange and some piney notes. Very hoppy bitter taste, dragging all that fruits with it. Excellent beer!

Dommod2011 (706) - Birmingham, West Midlands, ENGLAND - NOV 17, 2012
UPDATED: JAN 25, 2015 Had a night off the black after two on the Guinness. I was expecting big things from this. Everyone today has enjoyed it although they were in Aston and I?m on The Edge. Not the guitarist from U2, he?s mates with Bono and if Bono ever comes here I?ll give him a word or two. I hate U2 as much as I hate Coldplay. I?m going to change my name to Chalky Tits. What?s that? Something needed about Green? Peter Green, genius, check out Man of the World.

Hullaledrinker (24) - East Yorkshire, ENGLAND - JUN 12, 2016
A lovely fruity strong ale from one of my favourite breweries Oakham. Although it’s 6% I find it very moreish & easy to drink. Full of flavour & has a lasting head, great ale

beerbelly98 (6) - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, ENGLAND - AUG 10, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: AUG 10, 2017 Absolutely perfect. My favourite beer. A permanent member of the family at the Live and Let Live in Cambridge - my local pub!

codex (3) - North Yorkshire, ENGLAND - FEB 26, 2015 does not count
Bottle at home from BeerRitz, have not found on cask yet. Pours golden, nice white head, with slight haze. Taste is outstanding, powerfully hopped, yet nicely balanced. This is one of my favorite IPA’s

ladnewton (2014) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 21, 2011
Cask at the Cambridge Blue, Cambridge England 13th August 2011. Gold with thin white head and a little lacing. Wildly fruity and hoppy. Grapefruit and grass early and late, with an explosion of fruity hoppiness in-mouth.The finish is richly hoppy and satisfyingly intense. Exquisite.

Hop_Hedonist (628) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - JUL 5, 2013
Nose doesn’t prepare you for the massive citra hit! Lovely. Quite malty but balanced with powerful hoppyness.