overall
Serve in Shaker, Weizen

RATINGS: 350   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.03/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
The beer is light in body and mild on hopping, but is not wimpy in taste. The yeast we leave in adds a delicate floral and citrus flavor and enhances the beer’s mouthfeel.

bartzluke (598) - Oklahoma, USA - JUN 24, 2016
12oz pour from bottle into shaker. Pours pale, hazy, yellow, with a very weak head. Nose of wheat, very straightforward. Light-to-medium body, dry. Taste is straightforward bitter, wheaty, not much complexity. I’m a bit disappointed, really. Odell normally does better than this.

rdixon77 (2832) - Georgia, USA - JUN 9, 2016
Pretty forgettable pale wheat. Grainy mild citrus and pale malts. Light. There you have it.

StefanSD (2451) - Ouray, Colorado, USA - MAY 12, 2016
Bottle, Not gonna waste a lot of words on this. Weak and thin palate, indistinct aroma, flavor had a chemical component to it that rubbed me the wrong way. This is not my idea of a good wheat beer.

arnold931 (1263) - Iowa, USA - MAY 2, 2016
Bottle. Pours clear light golden with nice white head. Nose slightly sour lemon. Taste is cracker and lemon. Nice mouthfeel.

Bif (2245) - St. Charles, Missouri, USA - MAR 19, 2016
On tap. Pours a hazy golden color with a fair head. Aroma of grain, bit of malt sweetness and citrus. Taste of citrus, malt sweetness and grain. Nice bitterness and a clean finish. Light body, crisp clean and refreshing. Nice easy drinker.

Niko100 (2913) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 5, 2016
Hazy amber/gold color; Medium slightly creamy body; Aroma of wheat, grain/hay, & some citrus; Flavor of malt/wheat, grain, some hops, and citrus; Not too bad.

nickd717 (4682) - San Francisco, California, USA - DEC 11, 2015
Bottle. This seems like a Big Sean "I don’t give a f**k I don’t give a f**k, bitch I don’t give a f**k about you or anything that you do" beer. It’s a freaking wheat beer. What else can I say? Hazy golden color. Wheat and honey aroma. Flavor is Blue Moon plus, mild sweetness, lots of wheatness, not much in the way of hizzops. Easy street to brew and to drink, checking a box, yeah, tick for me.

mjmoen (536) - - OCT 29, 2015
UPDATED: DEC 18, 2016 A-. Pours a cloudy yellow color with white head. Tasty, has a good flavor and it is well balanced for an overall nice beer

SudsMcDuff (8429) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - OCT 4, 2015
Had a pint with pizza and my boys after we left new belgium- they biked and got a flat, i walked and was happy .. . hazy amber .. medium foam .. wheat, chaff, grain, and mild yeast .. went well with the pizza, a great wheat beer .. . .Give a cat a box, and he’ll play for a day Teach a cat to box, and are you sure you want to do that? Like, they’ve already got claws...

andrewje41 (3879) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - SEP 23, 2015
Draft pour pint at the Falling Rock. Finally made it here after years of curiosity. Thought this would be a nice early afternoon kick off beer. Rating from my notes. Pours a high fizz golden color with a full inch of lasting foam head. Sweet and slightly funky aroma. Flavor is fruity sweet up front, with a grainy wheat finish. Sweet, wheat finish that I would prefer to forget. Very light beer, but flavor was a little off putting. Beer was just okay for me.