overall
Serve in Shaker, Weizen

RATINGS: 350   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.03/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
The beer is light in body and mild on hopping, but is not wimpy in taste. The yeast we leave in adds a delicate floral and citrus flavor and enhances the beer’s mouthfeel.

EasyStreet70 (2) - Norfolk, Virginia, USA - MAR 9, 2008 does not count
Most bars will give you a lemon for this beer. It tastes much better with a orange. Also when pooring into a galss from a bottle, make sure to swivel the last few pours around due to the fact that this is a unfiltered wheat ale. This is my favorite beer, no one has been able to show me better.

Herbicles69 (57) - Parker, Colorado, USA - AUG 18, 2014
This one is usually my go to for hefeweizens. I don't like the addition if citrus peel while still naming it a hefe. At what point is it a witbier? ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Fitzy (8) - USA - JAN 3, 2006 does not count
Awesome...THE best wheat beer that I’ve ever had. Pop a slice of lemon in the glass and you’ve got a great summer treat...although I’d get this year-round.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - NOV 21, 2003
UPDATED: MAY 4, 2004 This beer is the shit. My ex-girlfriend's dad used to brew wheat beer and we used to get totally drunk off it. This was exactly how it tasted, great. She cheated on me and left me and I miss her dad.

moseefus (79) - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA - OCT 25, 2007
Definitely my favorite American Heffe. Had this beer for the first time summer of 2006 in Denver, made the trip to the brewery the next day. Returned from Co with 2 cases (can’t get this beer in arkansas.) Pours a cloudy yellow with a thin white head. Aroma of cloves, citrus and light banana. The taste of spices, yeast and citrus are present and blended together so that nothing is overpowering, and I always get a hint of banana right at the end. Smooth, with a light body, and a sweet finish make this an A list beer in my book. Overall it is a great summer beer for me, but doesn’t satisfy my cravings for a Schneider or Franziskaner.

maddog58 (2) - Colorado, USA - JUL 6, 2007 does not count
this is probably the best wheat beer that comes from colorado...with a piece of orange in the beer takes it over the top....and its brewed in my home town so thumbs up to odells!! maddog58

cubs (10636) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - OCT 9, 2010
UPDATED: AUG 12, 2013 Tasted on tap at the brewery in Fort Collins, Colorado. Hazy American wheat, not too strong of aroma but very tasty and smooth wheat body with hints of orange and lemon. Easily one the best American Wheat beers out there! Fuck this beer is good. I’ve pounded a case of this beer every month or two since my 21st birthday. Gold standard for wheat ales brewed in America.

mjmoen (536) - - OCT 29, 2015
UPDATED: DEC 18, 2016 A-. Pours a cloudy yellow color with white head. Tasty, has a good flavor and it is well balanced for an overall nice beer

Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - APR 18, 2004
Not as big a wheat fan but this is an incredibly smooth wheat. Nice sweet flavor little bitter golden amber color. I'm impressed. O'dells will be another brewery I will be seeking out in the future. 2 beers 2 very pleasant suprises. If you haven't had it and by the numbers you haven't this brewery is one I would place on my interested in acquiring their products list.

eggraid101 (79) - Virginia, USA - APR 8, 2017
A great summer wheat beer, perfect for the backyard grilling season. I'd pick this one again ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone