overall
RATINGS: 932   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Ready to buck convention? We took the traditional IPA, originally shipped from Englad to India in the 1700s, and made it bolder and more flavorful - American style. We've added new varieties of highly aromatic American hops to create a distinctive bitterness profile and an incredible hop character. Hop on, hold tight, and enjoy the ride!

funkadelicone (7) - USA - JUN 27, 2009 does not count
This is my favorite IPA to drink. Great drinkability. Great nose, an amazing grapefruit zest, and a bite. I love this beer.

ajd413 (18) - Colorado, USA - APR 7, 2010
This beer is AMAZING!! By far the best IPA out there. Great balance between bitterness and malts, with a fantastic citrus-hop flavor. More please!

devilrunner (5) - USA - OCT 24, 2010 does not count
We are born and raised in Colorado and have traveled to many breweries throughout the US. We have had a lot of IPAs and this one is by far the best we have ever had. We live in Chicago now, a "beer town" and these people don’t know how good beer can be!

aquamahn (1) - - OCT 10, 2011 does not count
Just fantastic! A very complex , fruity IPA with good head and rich aromas that one would hope for in an IPA.

mikehanneman (63) - Iowa, USA - SEP 21, 2013
I tried Odell’s double IPA and this single IPA blew it away. This is now my favorite single IPA. Crisp, Not too bitter, enough hoppy flavor and some fruit notes as well as a fantastic finish. You won’t go wrong with this selection. I have never given a perfect score for an IPA before this.

Aries (14) - Verona, ITALY - APR 4, 2014
Looks very nice, the bottle artwork, enchanting aroma of honey, malts and quality aromatic hops that then we also find in the taste. Very well balanced. Exceptional beer.

Robinbjork (4) - BELGIUM - APR 22, 2015 does not count
This is perfection when it comes to IPA. It has it all, perfect bitterness and a well balanced taste. Probably the best beer in the world!

Sir+Drinksalot (34) - Iowa, USA - JAN 2, 2010
Unbelievable. Fruity, hoppy smell lasts even in an empty bottle. Taste is so...darn...good. Found this on accident when leaving for a trip to the Black Hills...forgot all my beer. I almost called 911. While passing through Rapid City, SD, I stopped at Safeway grocery. There it was, on the shelf, one 6pk left. I reached for it with hesitation, put it back , then returned. My life was never the same after that. Perfect beer..hands down.

dsmith4 (50) - Reading, Berkshire, ENGLAND - AUG 11, 2014
Bottle at Byron burger Westfield. Superb IPA would recommend to any hop head. Lovely bitterness comes through from the hops as all good IPAs should do definitely up there with some of the good IPAs I’ve had!

shanepardue (110) - Raytown, Missouri, USA - MAR 21, 2008
Great mix of IPA bitterness and slight fruity flavor flowing through it. Great unclear orange color with a light head. Tasty hops and one of my favorite IPA’s!