overall
RATINGS: 910   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.76/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Ready to buck convention? We took the traditional IPA, originally shipped from Englad to India in the 1700s, and made it bolder and more flavorful - American style. We've added new varieties of highly aromatic American hops to create a distinctive bitterness profile and an incredible hop character. Hop on, hold tight, and enjoy the ride!

Bill Becker (1773) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - OCT 20, 2017
From Mar 2007 This one pours from 12oz bottle(best by 091907) a slightly hazy orange gold with a good sized head of foam that sticks around for the entire session as a solid layer with a ton of nice lacing. The smell is....hoppy! I'm getting lots of pine...lots of pine! The taste on first sip..is all kinds of hoppy. Big pine, big hop oil, some lemon zest, and there's even some caramel malt in the background to take just a touch off the bitterness but not too much.. Nice. Further sips in and the hops just continue to dominate, as they should, though I'd have to say, the bitterness that they're imparting on my palate is tasty as hell and just makes me want to take another sip, and another, and another....and even though it's at a "healthy" 7%abv, no ways near being what one could call a sessionable ale, I think it's a heck of a good drinker. I take my(BA) hat off to Odell for this one. Bottom line: A very good IPA from Odell that certainly won't disappoint when it comes to flavour. I recommend it!

Bosco (351) - Boca Raton, Florida, USA - SEP 26, 2017
Apricot orange, persistent head and very even lacing. Melba toast, rye, malt, orange citrus. Serious IPA bitterness. BBD: 10/25/17, consumed on: 9/25/17. $9.99/multi sixer 12oz bottle, at Binny's, River Forest, IL

mforce199 (4) - - SEP 4, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 4, 2017 From bottle. Crisp, hoppy, moderately piney, very floral. Not entirely refreshing but good taste. Long bitter after taste.

k92488 (493) - KVERNALAND, NORWAY - AUG 19, 2017
UPDATED: AUG 19, 2017 0.33 flaske. gyllen klær med hvitt skum. aroma fruktig.smak bitter og søt.veldig god.

szampapal (53) - POLAND - AUG 18, 2017
Citrus, grass aroma, long bitterness, clear, thick, really nice taste, gold ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone