overall
RATINGS: 291   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.76/5   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A-B’s Premium NA beer, made with caramel malts.

labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - FEB 5, 2004
I find it hysterical a non-alcoholic beer has an overall rating over 1.5. Maybe it's the fact this is an amber that has all you hooligans rating it this high. I'll tell you, I did notice the fairly pronounced caramel flavor in this.

Eyedrinkale (3235) - Astoria, New York, USA - JAN 8, 2004
OK, it is what it is. I'm rating this only because I drank it on a business lunch last week. Decent amber color and light mellow aromas. My client was interested as to why I was smelling this stuff a lot more than anyone would.

BückDich (5477) - McCall, Idaho, USA - DEC 30, 2003
Yellow bronze color with a slight thick head and no lacing. The aroma lightly malty but blank in the end, some dms though. The flavor is very malty, feels unfermented though, more like the final drawings of sparge water that has been chilled and carbonated. This is MUCH better than the regular Odouls though (can't see how any beer can't claim this). I could drink this if I was like, having a heart attack, or taking medication so I'd die if I drank booze. I'm stopping now.

Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - DEC 29, 2003
Not bad for an N/A beer, unfortunately needed by the non- drinkers and drivers in our ranks. Could be worse. Sorta gives you a psychological buzz as well.

Frank (4236) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 8, 2003
Tasted a bit unfermented, like a very light version of malzbier or malta. It's certainly not the worst beer that I've tried.

presario (4925) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - OCT 15, 2003
Almost smells like hops. Looks like ice tea after. Flat with a head that disapears before you can put the empty bottle down. I have tasted worse beers than this NA. As NAs go this one is not that bad. A little malt and a little hops in the taste, better than Coors Lite and without the metal-like NA taste.

Reid (2626) - Salem, Oregon, USA - OCT 14, 2003
UPDATED: NOV 25, 2009 pours a quite ok orangy-brown colour, largish frothy white head. Has a rather bothersome sickly aroma. Ice cold this actually tastes ok..a load of malts and a wee touch of hops. If it were a choice between this and Bud..this would win all the time..luckilly i don’t have to make that choice!

hotstuff (5258) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - AUG 24, 2003
The Rathskeller Wine & Brew Fest:When poured into my glass, the head was small sized, ivory and contained fine sized bubbles.The body was clear with fizzy carbonation.The hue was amber and the nose was lightly malty.The flavor was lightly bitter and the mouthfeel was tingly, smooth and thin.This beer left no lacing.

whiterabbit81 (244) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - AUG 23, 2003
For a NA, it's pretty good. Decent color, aroma and mouthfeel. Tastes nice and malty, with a satisfying sweetness. Refreshing and a good choice when you're driving.

1.4
thedm (6319) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - AUG 23, 2003
This brew wannabe poured a small head of quickly disappearing finely sized bubbles that left behind a uncarbonated orange brown colored body and a fair lacing. Its aroma is one of a mild malt hop variety and it moutyhfeel is thin and very bubbly. The flavor is also thin and lacking any real content with a little hop noted if anything. Mostly colored water here.