overall
n/a
RATINGS: 489   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.06/5   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A non-alcoholic offering from A-B

bulldogp04 (28) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JUN 7, 2017
This was just okay - sort of tastes like a blend of 99% water and 1% wet grain flavor that has been properly aged in a steel tank until fully ripened. Would try again if given the chance

DougiePhiTau (99) - USA - APR 3, 2005
i got a 6 of this for a secert santa at my frat so i pour some amerretto in it so i could have some un don’t know what it taste like regular but taste like dr pepper with ameretto in it..... tha tis why it got a 10 for flavor after taste had a strong taste of alchol

beerlovinman99 (124) - USA - JUL 7, 2002
For an NA, this is surprisingly good. Why bother? Some people, like those suffering from hepatitis, can't drink an alcoholic beverage.

Fredis23 (568) - Hickory Hills, Illinois, USA - NOV 27, 2014
Pale Clear Yellow Color, Medium Small Head, Short Short Lasting, Few Spots Of Lacing. Light Sweet Malt Aroma. Watery, Sweet, Light Malt, Faint Bitter. High Carbonation, Light Watery Body. Malt Aspect Reminds Me Of Watered Down Kvass, It just Is Not as Sugary Sweet. Not The Worst NA But Nothing Too Good Either. OK when right (wrong) occasion Calls For It. Otherwise Pass It...

geologyguy (1651) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - OCT 16, 2015
Very light apple smell, very smooth beer...guess the lack of alcohol takes some edge off...all malt, no hops...not bad!

jonnyx99 (34) - USA - SEP 24, 2001
Not bad for an N.A. Altogether too foamy and tasteless in my opinion. There's very little in here to classify it as a beer, no hop bite, no malted goodness, no nothing. But as far as an N.A. goes, it's alright.

Nekronos (4174) - Xalapa, MEXICO - OCT 23, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 31, 2006 NOt bad at all, for being a non-alcohol beer, but isn’t my type, Beers must have alcohol!.

Frank (4225) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 18, 2014
I am getting into NA beer lately. Sometimes I just have an urge to have another brew and really don’t want to catch any more of a buzz. This is the first one that I’ve tried that I am pretty sure I would not peg as an NA beer if sampled blind. It tastes pretty much like any pale lager you might try and better than quite a few. It is light, highly carbonated and it has a nice toasted malt character to it. The finish is predictably quick w/ just a little bit of malty sweetness that lingers on the tongue. In addition to being a worthwhile beer replacement, I feel like this does a good job of rehydrating me when I’m working in the sun.

Senap (748) - Uppsala, SWEDEN - JUN 24, 2017
Alkoholfri på flaska. Förvånansvärt smakrik för att vara både ljus och alkohol fri.