overall
RATINGS: 335   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.14/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Brewed with Pumpkin and Spices (Cinnamon Sticks, Nutmeg and Cloves)

fmbrewing (12) - Dodgeville, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 26, 2005
For sure the best pumkin beer I have ever tasted! I love this beer so much I went back twice for another tasting at the great taste of the midwest! This beer is a little spicy with a hint of cinnamin and alot of smelly goodness. Yum!

udfan07 (159) - Dayton, Ohio, USA - NOV 23, 2013
This is one of my favorite pumpkin beers. The flavor tastes exactly like pumpkin pie with the whipped cream on top. This is one of the best pumpkin beers I have had. My standard is Samuel Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale but O’Fallon Pumpkin is a close second.

iamqueensblvd (247) - , Iowa, USA - OCT 19, 2009
nice notes of pumpkin and pie crust on the nose. dark amber pour with a frothy off white head. absolutely delicious pumpkin flavor with a nice clove/nutmeg spice and a little sweetness. i am going to over rate this beer. dont konw if i could drink a whole six pack but one is absolutely delicious. smooth mouthfeel. great pumpkin sweetness lingering on the palate.

Zen_Recoil (1) - Pittsburgh, USA - DEC 28, 2014 does not count
My personal favorite pumpkin beer after Michigan Brewing Company’s Screamin’ Pumpkin Spiced Ale was no longer made. Dark amber colored and full of flavor. Definitely taste the spice, but could use a touch more pumpkin. Not as hoppy or bitter as most pumpkin beers. Case worthy.

For a more creamy pumpkin pie taste, add a splash of Whipped Cream Vodka.