overall
Carlsberg Polska
Brewed at Okocim (Carlsberg Polska)

Style: Pale Lager
Warszawa, Poland

RATINGS: 418   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Filtered.
Okocim Jasne Pelne has been marketed as Okocim Premium, and Okocim Beer.

Patzem (10) - USA - AUG 15, 2005
UPDATED: MAY 9, 2006 Terrific beer. Not too light or too strong. The best Poland has to offer. My favorite beer.

stanian (12) - ENGLAND - MAY 28, 2006
I Drink this in bottles in my local polish club, it’s better than the draught Carling. I Like it so I drink it I have had the odd metalic tasting one though but generlly they are ok. I prefer it to the other Polish brands that I have tried.

maniac4016 (114) - bill clinton, ICELAND - SEP 1, 2008
nice nose of barley and hops, flavor very clean, with nice clean finish. nicely balanced

JesseM (1158) - Margaritaville, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 29, 2007
UPDATED: JAN 18, 2009 I actually really enjoyed this one. Nice golden colour with a lot of sticky, white head that laces well. Aroma is big on the delicious, sweet bready malts. Nice! The taste is malts and hops (duh) with a big lean towards the malts. What really got me here was the oily/creamy/bready mouthfeel, which is very pleasant and enjoyable, especially at the end of a long, hot summer day. It made the beer for me. The maltiness in this one is just SO good! My favourite Polish brew.

Irish799899 (24) - Toruñ, POLAND - JAN 9, 2003
Good beer with a good taste, would like to have again soon. aroma was very good also

closey22 (2032) - Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, USA - JUN 27, 2014
Golden rimming white; sweet malty with notes of grape; Flava is me sweet malty with some grainy grassy notes; feels light to Medium yet silky and decent fizz at end; finishes semi dry semi sweet grainy notes.

vwsteggie (684) - Paxton, Massachusetts, USA - AUG 20, 2003
Well I am assuming this is the right one so here it goes... Has a golden color with some carbonation and a light hop smell. Taste is slightly malted and finishes with a good hop/light corn(?) flavors. Overall not a bad pilsener.

JohnnyZ (90) - Illinois, USA - AUG 21, 2008
Poland is great. Best lager by far. bitter and full of alc. tastes like malt liquor. gets you feelin good.