RATINGS: 781   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
The Old Milwaukee brands have always stood for steadfast American quality. These masterfully crafted lagers revel in being predictably superior and uncomplicated. No gimmicks, just great tasting beer. How great? Old Milwaukee Light is the most award-winning light beer in the history of the Great American Beer Festival. Which proves that theres nothing more refreshing than a commitment to fundamentals.

djbuddha (90) - Many, Louisiana, USA - MAR 31, 2002
Horrible . . . I dont even think the rednecks around here drink this stuff.

Admiral (524) - Schnecksville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 29, 2002
The Feds need to bust these guys for fraudulently selling this as beer.

twocycle99 (61) - Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA - MAR 26, 2002
Just about the cheapest drunk available in America

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
olympian (107) - USA - MAR 23, 2002
This has held a place of dishonor on my personal list for many years as Worst Mainstream Beer in North America. I recently had one again - nothing has changed. Strangely, the Old Milwaukee NA is one of the less repulsive no-alcohol beers. Go figure.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Better than the Beast, but not quite as good as vinegar. For all you vinegar junkies out there, that was not a compliment.

alienwewee99 (6) - USA - MAR 21, 2002 does not count
did someone just piss in my mouth? what is this crap? i drank it once and am now scarred for life. someone needs to shoot the brewmaster in the head. save yourself some time and just piss in your mouth. its about the same feeling

Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 20, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 11, 2004 Re-rate 30 minutes later: Holy Christ. I've only had 12 OZ of this crap and I have a huge headache. I need a good beer and some vit. B quick. I just dumped it out and washed the glass twice. This stuff is foul. I'm going to have to rate about 10 beers 0.1 higher (to 0.6) because of this piece of shit. 'America's Best Tasting Beer' (TM) Holy Mother of God! In Volgon's HO this is the worst beer in America, besides that horrible chile one. First rating: 24OZ wide mouth can. I don't know why I thought that by pouring this swill into my Rochefort glass, I would have something drinkable. It didn't help. This beer has no good qualities whatsoever. It has no smell besides rotten corn, it looks like water with one drop of yellow food coloring, the flavor can only be described as 'Yucky'. Anyway stay away at all costs, drink a bottle of Mad Dog if you really need the booze, but don't drink this, it ain't worth it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Sandybeer99 (15) - elmsdale, Nova Scotia, CANADA - MAR 18, 2002
When they brought it to Canada, they increased the Alcohol content to suit Canadian tastes. This says a lot for Canadians (and their beer), and very little for American beer. Skunky.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
conradbain99 (7) - USA - MAR 15, 2002 does not count
pretty mild and average, with super bonus points for white trash implications.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
theck99 (1) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - MAR 7, 2002 does not count
My grandad gave me this beer when i was 8. Its my first love.